Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's 50-0 attempt, ''doesn't take risks..'' so does he need Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's 50-0 attempt, ''doesn't take risks..'' so does he need Pacquiao?

Was Floyd happy during Pac vs Vargas as he was with Garcia vs Guerrero? Was he ''in the game'' when he saw Broner vs Theopane?

At this point, May vs Alvarez 2 will bring more hype. Golovkin at 154?

''Make Cinco De Mayweather Great AGain!''

I'd prefer to see GGG-Alvarez honestly......And the winner of Thurman-Garcia should fight Manny or the winner of Brook-Spence...lets get some order with active fighters

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      I'd prefer to see GGG-Alvarez honestly......Floyd can fight the winner of Thurman-Garcia
      GGG-Alvarez hells yeah. But seriously, 50-0, unless Pac destroys Crawford or a top 147, there's no way boxing can sell May vs Pac 2 after the Vargas fight. And for the record, Pac said ''140 is no problem.'' Assuming Crawford beats Pac however, bring on Crawford vs Broner!!!

Comment

I dub thee Ser SugarKaineHook of House Phaggot; first of his name, sucker of cawks, maker of crappy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
          I dub thee Ser SugarKaineHook of House Phaggot; first of his name, sucker of cawks, maker of crappy threads.

You want Mayweather Jr. to fight Pacquiao after that performance zzzZZzz?! Didn't Pac fans RAVE about Rounds 4 and 6....

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Was Floyd happy during Pac vs Vargas as he was with Garcia vs Guerrero? Was he ''in the game'' when he saw Broner vs Theopane?

At this point, May vs Alvarez 2 will bring more hype. Golovkin at 154?

''Make Cinco De Mayweather Great AGain!''
            He can fight whoever he wants since the populace will **** on him anyway. For the big money fight though I don't think Pac is an option anymore.

Comment

I think Manny is still the bigger name...at least in regards to Floyd. I'm not sure Manny PPV numbers vs randoms surpasses Canelo's PPV numbers vs randoms, but I definitely feel like Floyd vs Manny II does better PPV numbers than Floyd vs Canelo II. So yea if Floyd were to come back, which I still say he doesn't (then again I was one of the cats saying Floyd vs Manny wouldn't happen so wtf do I know), I think he needs Manny to maximize his own payday.

Comment

floyd doesnt take risk. fight smarter not harder.

pac is shot, pac will be the easiest. make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I think Manny is still the bigger name...at least in regards to Floyd. I'm not sure Manny PPV numbers vs randoms surpasses Canelo's PPV numbers vs randoms, but I definitely feel like Floyd vs Manny II does better PPV numbers than Floyd vs Canelo II. So yea if Floyd were to come back, which I still say he doesn't (then again I was one of the cats saying Floyd vs Manny wouldn't happen so wtf do I know), I think he needs Manny to maximize his own payday.
                  What if they promote it simply at a higher weight? Cotto and De La Hoya were among the highest attempted.

Comment

honestly I don't want to see May/Pac2

Comment

Working...
                    X