Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez vs. Sergio Martinez: what's your prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez stops him....

only one that could truly defeat Martinez was MarGodito

Comment

• right now i honestly have no idea at all. I am 50-50 decided to vote with minority, and go for the long shot that chavez size is too much and late stoppage by him. Only reason i think so is maybe arum, chavez sr and roch see something we dont. Dont think theyd put him in this fight if they arent certain he will win

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
        Strength against skill in this one.

I wonder if Sergio's age will be a factor?
        it might, but sergio is the real deal

Comment

• Martinez has to go to the body early and outbox "Fatboy" to take him to the late rounds. If he can do that, he will possibly TKO Chavez. He needs to be careful early though!

Comment

• This fight isnt as close as people make it out to be. Jrs win over Lee is making a lot people overestimate his abilities. First of all the ring they were fighting in was tiny. Also Lee fights flat footed to begin with. So pretty much that fight was tailor made for jr. In this fight theyll be fighting in a normal sized ring against somebody that has good footwork and speed. Not only that martinez probably hits harder than Lee.

Comment

• I think your poll looks to have turned out some accurate predictions. I see a KO maybe early maybe late depends on how well JCC handles Martinez speed and awkward style.

Comment

• JCC by decision.

Comment

• Martinez by 5th round TKO.

Comment

• Martinez wins via TKO(corner stoppage).It will basically be the matador against the bull. Chavez will apply pressure , cut off the ring , trying to get on the inside to land head/body shots and trap martinez against the ropes. He wont be able to do that because Martinez is just too fast for him, will keep him at bay with his jab ,constantly moving and countering effectively.Im telling you right now , Martinez will land clean shots on Chavez's face at will all night long.In the 10th round ,Roach will throw in the towel.

Comment

• KO Digest Preview & Prediction for Martinez vs Chavez

Comment

Working...
                      X