Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laura Ingraham to Lebron: Just shut up and dribble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrities who are allowed to use their platform to voice their political opinions, according to Ingraham:

Jon Voight
    Curt Shilling
    Scott Baio
    Antonio Sabato Jr
    Suzanne Somers
    CLint Eastwood
    Tom Brady
    and of course this well educated political genius

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Lmao at her attempting to tell LeBron to stay in his lane before begging him to come on her show

People need to remember that Fox is an entertainment network owned by Murdoch - it’s about ratings not the facts
        And yet it was CNN and MSNBC that fired and layed off people over false and unverified reporting, and retracted several totally bogus stories about Trump, one that shook the finance market and caused investors billions...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          These guys are just dumb ball players. What do you expect from them?

If lebron wasnt in the NBA, he would be grabbing my size 11 at footlocker or taking my orders at a KFC drive through.

Dont be asking these guys political questions and sht like wtf haha these dudes are really dumb. Like Shaq dumb
          That's Dr Shaq to you

Hate to break it to you but Shaq is faaaaaar more highly educated than the prez

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            That's Dr Shaq to you

Hate to break it to you but Shaq is faaaaaar more highly educated than the prez
            Shaq reminds me of a black version of Lenny Smalls from Of mice and men.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              How is that disgusting? She wrote a book called "Shut up and sing", so "Shut up and (insert action)" has been her thing for a bit. As if Lebron and KD are above being criticized
              She is disgusting because her and the network she works for constantly discuss politics with people outside of the profession.

Secondly, as private citizens its everybody's right to have a political opinion. And thats whether they have a higher education degree or dont.

Telling segments of the polulation to "shut up" is absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Look at all the celebrities they have on Fox they glorify for supporting Trump

actually no one had more celebrities than the DNC

Comment

really a case of what i call "thinly veiled" racism. as you pointed out, that network has literally brought in athletes [and entertainers as well,] in the past for interviews and opinions. of course they're primarily caucasian [which the average nba or nfl player is not!] and have right wing political views.

lebron james is a mutli millionare spokesman for several companies. he'll earn like a 1% if never dribbles a basketball. he literally generates hundreds of millions almost single handedly for the city of cleveland and the surrounding area. hundreds of millions.

and he probably works more in 3-4 months than that slag will work all year. wwheny ou account for travel, medical time, practice, media commitments, sponsorship commitments, these guys work a ton and they produce a ton.

i don't usually pay attention to a single word that comes out of lebron james' mouth. he's immature, and he might have the biggest ego on planet earth right now. he's annoying. i get it, i'd probably be both of those things too if i was one of the best basketball players ever. but not that bad.

what you can't do if you're fox news is bring kid rock on the air and tell lebron james to shut up and dribble a basketball. the tone is just not good. lebron's gotta go dribble a basketball, but kid rock is good enough to come on the air and talk about politics? the nuge? really? sounds pretty suspect to me bruh

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    She is disgusting because her and the network she works for constantly discuss politics with people outside of the profession.

Secondly, as private citizens its everybody's right to have a political opinion. And thats whether they have a higher education degree or dont.

Telling segments of the polulation to "shut up" is absolutely disgusting.
                    If telling segments of the population to "shut up" is absolutely disgusting to you then you may want to grow a pair. Far worse is said and done every single day.

Comment

Lebron James is an entertainer and a celebrity.
                      People want to know everything about his life and his opinion on everything.
                      It’s part of his job as a basketball star, brand ambassador, and business man.
                      He is entitled to his own opinions whether we agree with them or not.
                      The people like Laura Ingram that have a problem with Mr. James are hypocrites.
                      They are hypocrites because they aren’t upset that Lebron has an opinion and is talking about it.
                      They are upset because it isn’t the same as theirs. If LBJ came out in a MAGA hat and supported trump they would be applauding him.
                      As far as comparisons go LBJ started out with less than Ingram and accomplished more with less. He is much richer and famous and his words hold more weight. At the end of the day Laura is probably jealous.

Comment

Working...
                      X