Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you see your side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How often do you see your side piece?

I got 3 or 4 bitches on the side. Usually in different cities, when I travel I pound them. Now they wanna see more of a nikkuh, ever had this issue?

No, i dont have any =(

Comment

I envy you. I had plenty of those as a single man but now im married to a good woman and dont wanna do her dirty.

It’s hard eating the same food everyday you feel me. Ive been eating the same dish for the past three years and it would be a lie if i said i didnt think about cheating but i havent yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I envy you. I had plenty of those as a single man but now im married to a good woman and dont wanna do her dirty.

It’s hard eating the same food everyday you feel me. Ive been eating the same dish for the past three years and it would be a lie if i said i didnt think about cheating but i havent yet.
        I've been eating the same food for 15+ years...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          I got 3 or 4 bitches on the side. Usually in different cities, when I travel I pound them. Now they wanna see more of a nikkuh, ever had this issue?

Comment

My dick is like a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Nothing wrong with getting side dishes. Men are meant for that. Women just think they are until they start f^cking everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                My dick is like a rainbow
                hella gay.

Comment

My side peice is my mattress with a hole in it

Comment

once or twice a week for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X