Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Reached His Limit, He Won't Be Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Jose 'Chepo' Reynoso, the manager and co-trainer of Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs), believes his boxer will be new and improved when he steps in the ring for a second time with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think that is sooooo obvious

not only is Canelo a fighter who is developing/progressing every single fight..... he is a thinking fighter who has shown different dimensions, and will make the better adjustments

Golovkin will fight exactly the same way..... he is not improving, nor will he make the same level of adjustments

I think that is clearly obvious

not sure how you could put money on Golovkin in the rematch, and I highly doubt that he will be the betting favorite come fight-night

also, the biggest mistake I hear, is that Canelo cannot improve his stamina/workrate

Comment

sometime during the championship rounds, you will hear Sanchez tell Golovkin that he needs to KTFO Canelo to win

it won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        red balls "trainer" ain't nothing but an uneducated 1 (one) trick pony and is not fit to carry the dirty jockstrap of abel sanchez. what do the call him "chapo" cheato would be a better sobriquet for this fraud
        But you are punk so you can carry Abel Sanchez's jockstrap in your mouth... You punk ass b-itch!

Comment

This fight can go either way but I think Canelo held back in the first fight while GGG gave all he had. If Canelo puts a little more effort, he can actually KO GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
            Bummelo ain’t doing anything. Sanchez and Bummelo will eat kesadillas together while Triple Gee moves back to Germany for good
            Punk I will beat the fucc out of you for running your mouth! Are you in Cali? Let me know b-itch and I'll meet you so we can deal with this issue!

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
              This fight can go either way but I think Canelo held back in the first fight while GGG gave all he had. If Canelo puts a little more effort, he can actually KO GGG
              Yeah, he held back...

Comment

You guys waited until Golovkin was 83 years old to fight him. That was the plan all along, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                  Or he could get KO'd. He held back for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    AND That’s why Méxicans don’t improve or excel, because they keep that mediocre mentality, Canelo, Marquez, Finito, and Sanchez thought out of the box and they all have/had success, that’s been smart unlike your mediocre Margarito/ángulo style mind set. So sit your macho retrograde mediocre arss and watch real boxing 🥊 dumb arss.
                    Fucc off you punk ass child molester!
                    You a straight b-itch!
                    Are you in Cali? Let's meet up punk and I'll show you how us Mexicans get down

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Fucc off you punk ass child molester!
                      You a straight b-itch!
                      Are you in Cali? Let's meet up punk and I'll show you how us Mexicans get down
                      This is a new era. If you guys want to chat **** about meeting up you better do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X