No announcement yet.

Camp life Rigondeaux interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp life Rigondeaux interview

- Thaboxingvoice ; Guillermo do you think that your social media presence on instagram or twitter got you this legacy fight with Vasily Lomachenko?

- Rigondeaux ; i definitly feel that i had a big influence on making the fight, a lot of people got attention for it

- thaboxingvoice ; Why was Lomachenko your target,why do you feel he was the guy to make your legacy fight?

- Rigondeaux ; I'm always trying to do to whatever i can and we picked this fight and i'm going to do whatever i have to do.

- Thaboxingvoice ; If you do beat Lomachenko,are you going to stay at 130 or go back to 122?

- Rigondeaux ; Nah i'm going back to my division.

- Thaboxingvoice ; why is that'd you think you can get no other big names like maybe at featherweight like a "Leo santa cruz,Mares" you feel like those names won't fight you either?

- Rigondeaux ; well i'm gonna fight Lomachenko at 130,let's see if they want to fight me after this fight.If they want to fight then i want to fight

- Thaboxingvoice ; Do you feel the promotion for this fight has been very anti Rigondeaux and very pro Lomachenko?

- Rigondeaux ; I don't feel like that, wether it's good opinions or bad opinions, we always gonna do our job to make sure things go right.

- Thaboxingvoice ; Toprank put out promo with a bunch of Lomachenko highlights that said ; "Rigondeaux you asked for this" did you watch it and what your thoughts about that?

- Rigondeaux ; They already know what happened to Nonito. Bob arum be careful, that you don't get a heart attack by all the punches i will put on Lomachenko.

- Thaboxingvoice ; Do you think Bob Arum because of that Nonito Donairs fight has it out against you?

- Rigondeaux ; What top rank says doesn't really matter to me, what matters to me is just to win.

- Thaboxingvoice ; so if you do win do you think Toprank will continue the narrative that your not popular.

- Rigondeaux ; I don't really care, they're not my promotor so it doesn't really matter

- Thaboxingvoice ;how do you feel about Rocnation and how they have done for you so far?

Rigondeaux ; It's real good, things are coming out a 100%.
    Caribe promotions is also my promotion, everything seems to be going good.

- Thaboxingvoice ; How many more fights do you have on your contract with Rocnation?

- Rigondeaux ; Maybe 1 maybe another
Working...
X