Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ya'll realize Mayweather won every damn title at 147??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent facts.
    I read that Floyd gave up one of his belts rather than fight Pacquiao, but that can't be true.
    Say it aint so, Larry, just some conspiracy by Pac fanatics, ya know, ya know,ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
      Name another fighter in history who has ever done this!!!
      SRR held all the titles ( there was only one , the real world title) and was never beaten at welterweight, the division was also bigger then as there was no JWW division

Comment

Love my sig, dontcha!

Comment

Well he had

WBC,WBO,WBA,RING LINEAL-147

WBC,WBA,RING LINEAL-154

all at the same time while being p4p #1

IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
          The man is a top 10 ATG. If he could have I kind of wanted him to McVeigh to 140,beat the **** out of Danny Garcia at the time and be unified in 3 divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            The man is a top 10 ATG. If he could have I kind of wanted him to McVeigh to 140,beat the **** out of Danny Garcia at the time and be unified in 3 divisions.
            That would have been down right amazing, but I doubt he could have gotten to 140 healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              SRR held all the titles ( there was only one , the real world title) and was never beaten at welterweight, the division was also bigger then as there was no JWW division

Hi Hater: I noticed you attempted to discredit Floyd greatness by comparing Floyd to another all time great.

Is this an oversight on your behalf?

Maybe you should rethink your hater strategy?

Comment

Aren't you the same guy who made the thread about how people need to stop talking about Floyd because he's retired?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Hi Hater: I noticed you attempted to discredit Floyd greatness by comparing Floyd to another all time great.

Is this an oversight on your behalf?

Maybe you should rethink your hater strategy?
                    Well stupid, if you look at the quote above what I posted you would see larry was asking if any other fighter in history had ever done it before, I was answering the question, why do you feel the need to jump to floyds defence, is he your damsel in distress, are you insecure about your relationship, what is it

Comment

sup larry bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X