Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always knew I was a ****ing piece of **** to women. Men don't respect me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    When you've been written off by women, there is nothing you can do as a man to improve your luck with women. I don't try anymore. Women don't want anything to do with me. I'm a fucking piece of shit to women. I'm not worth a fuck as a man. I deserve to be shot in the head.
    You should totally give into your **** side! YMCA village people action! Just hang out with butler, he'll show you the in's and out's of phaggotry

Comment

ever thought bout switching over the the dark side and start dating dudes?? no ****.

Comment

You deserved to be raped, by Larry. larryxxx. Where you at dog.

Larry the Truth will take pleasure in sodomising your pink ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You should totally give into your **** side! YMCA village people action! Just hang out with butler, he'll show you the in's and out's of phaggotry
          Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          ever thought bout switching over the the dark side and start dating dudes?? no ****.
          id kill myself first

Comment

Why dont you speak to a therapist or check yourself into the psyche ward for a few days? Relax man

Comment

whats the evidence you have that shows your a loser?

we must see it.

PS; I got downloaded the clipp and did my magic and got his real voice but im not gonna put him on blast like that

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                id kill myself first
                You say that so easily, but I wonder? You've already painted yourself into a ****Corner, you have removed all escape routes....

Make chicks jealous, find a good looking, hung like a horse man... and save a horse, ride a hung stud. Put it out there like Rupaul, and sashay..sashay... Ride the c0ck all day!! Chicks will notice your bareback riding skills and will want to get the tips on the proper way to please a man...

Then, you'd stop worrying about women, no more wasted time on what they want...etc... You'll be a c0ck riding, ball draining...superstar!!!

Comment

You should start running, cardio and left weights.

There was a time when i was depressed and i started running. Running/jogging and working out made me forget everything for the time being.

You will start to feel good if you look good. And if you dont have one already, get a job.

Get money and work on your appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    You should start running, cardio and left weights.

There was a time when i was depressed and i started running. Running/jogging and working out made me forget everything for the time being.

You will start to feel good if you look good. And if you dont have one already, get a job.

Get money and work on your appearance.
                    Exactly this!!!!!

Punchr only you can get you through this bud

Comment

punchr me old trolling kuant , you make me laugh , but seriously just have a wank now and again

Comment

Working...
                      X