No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Says UK Tuneup in January, Brook Clash Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    All Khan's done since 2012 is have tune-ups. Molina... Diaz... Collazo.... pretty sure Algieri was meant to be one as well.

Jokes.
    Yea, a model exposed him...lol

Comment

Fight still makes sense but it doesn't have the same luster it did prior to both getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Ole glass jaw they don't come any thicker or deluded, what a prick.

Retire Khan let the taxi drivers earn some money.You would think how he talks of huge fights , global mega fights that it was Canelo that was knocked unconcious what a clown khan and his half wits are.
        Man somebody name'd Khan must have really resized your rectum..for ffs all Brook has done is the exact same thing as Khan, just on a less successful level. And yet u are all on Brook's nuts

Actually Khan has outdone brook, winning 2 world titles and gotten a silver in the olympics and made 10 times the money Brook has. You even defended Brook throwing in the towel instead of going for broke, and knocked Khan for going in all out untill the lights were out.. His corner could've done the same thing and waved the white flag when Canelo turned the tide with the bodyshots, but they didn't.

For the record I like n respect Brook, but alot of u guys here are bunch of whiney ****s. Grow a pair and comment like man, learn to give respect where it's due

Comment

he's getting put to sleep in the tune up

Comment

Khan coming back to the top baby.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Fight still makes sense but it doesn't have the same luster it did prior to both getting stopped.
              EH they both got stopped around the same round so I'm good.

Comment

He should fight the guy that just beat Guerrero in January.

Comment

Brook gave Khan plenty of opportunities to fight. If I were Brook I would tell Khan to go f**k himself.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                    Man somebody name'd Khan must have really resized your rectum..for ffs all Brook has done is the exact same thing as Khan, just on a less successful level. And yet u are all on Brook's nuts

Actually Khan has outdone brook, winning 2 world titles and gotten a silver in the olympics and made 10 times the money Brook has. You even defended Brook throwing in the towel instead of going for broke, and knocked Khan for going in all out untill the lights were out.. His corner could've done the same thing and waved the white flag when Canelo turned the tide with the bodyshots, but they didn't.

For the record I like n respect Brook, but alot of u guys here are bunch of whiney ****s. Grow a pair and comment like man, learn to give respect where it's due
                    Again little sense made ....and I couldn't give a flyin fuk about your thoughts or' for the record' and 'learn to give respect where it's due' lol ... keep defending glass jaw it's about your level.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Brook gave Khan plenty of opportunities to fight. If I were Brook I would tell Khan to go f**k himself.
                      Wouldn't that be cool but then again it's always a pleasure to see him on the deck or his legs out of control ....

Comment

Working...
                      X