No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #1 - Errol Spence Jr vs Lamont Peterson, Jan 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Pick 'em #1 - Errol Spence Jr vs Lamont Peterson, Jan 20

BETTING ODDS: Errol Spence is between 16/1 and 25/1 in most books. 3X bonus multiplier for Lamont Peterson picks

You only need to post in this thread to indicate if you'd like to use one of your 2X or 3X multipliers. EG.
    BrometheusBob.,2X
    If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
    -Draws are worth 120pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 30pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-
    Errol Spence Jr by Close Decision
    4.82%
    Errol Spence Jr by Wide Decision
    9.64%
    Errol Spence Jr by KO 1-4
    2.41%
    Errol Spence Jr by KO 5-8
    50.60%
    Errol Spence Jr by KO 9-12
    25.30%
    Lamont Peterson by Close Decision
    6.02%
    Lamont Peterson by Wide Decision
    0.00%
    Lamont Peterson by KO 1-4
    0.00%
    Lamont Peterson by KO 5-8
    1.20%
    Lamont Peterson by KO 9-12
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-17-2018, 09:12 PM.

If anyone has already recorded a pick in the RBR thread by fight time, and did not get to make a pick here... you may feel free to hit me up for credit. I'll post this again in the master thread later to catch anyone who missed out.

This will not apply to all future fights, just for this one since the thread was made in the middle of the week.

Comment

does just getting the winner right get you anything.Like say I pick Spence by KO 9-12.If he wins by ko8 dos that count for something?

Comment

Glad to see this is back.
        Instincts were to go with Spence by late KO but I think Lamont is going to play defensive, especially once Spence hurts him, and will be hard to hit once he gets on his bike. Spence wide decision. Could easily be Spence KO in any round though.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-17-2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          does just getting the winner right get you anything.Like say I pick Spence by KO 9-12.If he wins by ko8 dos that count for something?
          It’s 20 pts for the winner of the fight, if you picked mid to late ko then add 10, 5 for correct method and 5 pts for detail. It’s a good game.
          Bob, I’m in it 2 win it! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Glad to see this is back.
            Instincts were to go with Spence by late KO but I think Lamont is going to play defensive, especially once Spence hurts him, and will be hard to hit once he gets on his bike. Spence wide decision. Could easily be Spence KO in any round though.
            Me too. I think LP can pull it off.... waiting till weigh ins!!!!

Comment

Spencer jr. By KO mid rounds 3X

Comment

Bobby coming through in the clutch.

Comment

Maybe I should have looked at the odds before making the fight part of the contest.

It sounded like a good matchup on paper, I didn't even hesitate then I saw the odds and was like well dam.

Granted, what have we really seen from Lamont Peterson in recent memory...

Comment

I'm a little lost. I picked close Spence decision. If I lose to whom do I send the points? Or how does it work in general?

Comment

Working...
                    X