No announcement yet.

JOSHUA confirms Wilder fight will be in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOSHUA confirms Wilder fight will be in Las Vegas

So Joshua confirmed tonight on the Graham Norton show(BBC One) if he gets past Parker he will fight Wilder in VEGAS.He specfically said that do we take his word for it ?? He also Specfically described the fight with Wilder as the 'ONE' and says he has a big mouth ?? Cant wait for this fight to get ready.GTFO the way Parker and Ortiz

Thats all well and good, but the two fights they have in front of them aren't gimmes.

Comment

Ortiz is a old hasbeen.He is garbage i dont get why people make a big deal out of it.Parker is a unbeaten Heavyweight who has gone under the radar,granite chin.Joshua again has the harder fight.

Comment

I don't think a statement on Graham Norton is binding. But yea it'd probably be a solid location for it cuz the UK cats can fly out for the craziness & Wilder will be able to have max fans there to cuz I doubt his fans are loyal enough to fly to the UK.

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. Joshua can't force Wilder to fight him. Wilder knows this fight will be the end of him and won't accept it until he's milked whatever he can get out of the rest of his career.

Comment

I’ve been saying that the fight was going to take place in Vegas for the past month.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Don't get your hopes up. Joshua can't force Wilder to fight him. Wilder knows this fight will be the end of him and won't accept it until he's milked whatever he can get out of the rest of his career.
              I must’ve missed all those times Joshua was calling Wilder out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                I must’ve missed all those times Joshua was calling Wilder out.
                When do you see Joshua call anyone out? Not his style. Calling someone out means nothing when you price yourself out in negotiations.

Comment

Not like I expect this to happen (the latter part at least)

But this forum is going to explode if Wilder KO's Ortiz quick, and Parker dominates AJ lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Not like I expect this to happen (the latter part at least)

But this forum is going to explode if Wilder KO's Ortiz quick, and Parker dominates AJ lol
                    Imagine if both Wilder and Joshua lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X