Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Fails Drug Test, Deontay Wilder Fight in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Fails Drug Test, Deontay Wilder Fight in Doubt

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has announced that Luis Ortiz failed a pre-fight drug test that was administered by VADA [Voluntary Anti-Doping Association]. Sulaiman would not reveal the banned substance that Ortiz tested positive for, but the Cuban puncher is scheduled to face WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder on November 4th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. BoxingScene.com has been advised that Ortiz was taking losartan - which is a drug prescribed for high blood pressure.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-29-2017, 01:17 AM.

Tainted Cuban beef.

Honestly that is a verified account so that sucks. Fight is probably off.

Comment

Bruh my heart just ****ing dropped.
      I literally. Literally. LITERALLY can't believe this **** happened again.

Comment

Hes a proven cheat, and its the HW division. This is the reason the lighterweights are more credible sad it is that most NSB members could not care about them.

Comment

Wilder be planting the drugs doe

Comment

So what happens for people like myself who've already bought tickets to this fight?

Comment

And watch somehow someway Wilder will be getting blamed for this. I was ****ing going to this fight and now this?? **** man.

Comment

This is proof that Deontay Wilder is the most ducked HW of all time! such a monster WOW!!! he should go into the HOF by default - cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
                  So what happens for people like myself who've already bought tickets to this fight?
                  Nothing. I'm sure they have "card subject to change" somewhere on the fineprint

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    This is proof that Deontay Wilder is the most ducked HW of all time! such a monster WOW!!! he should go into the HOF by default - cowards.
                    Well I did read on here that Ortiz is actually 48 years old. If that is the case he would need everything just to get up in the morning LOL. I feel bad for Wilder though. This is twice he got screwed over.

Comment

Working...
                    X