Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of beating will Khan dish out to Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Dude don't listen to some of these guys BS.There have been MUCH WORSE picks on here.I mean after 2 rounds or so a beating and a stoppage is what it looked like.And anyone who tells you they never got a pick that wrong is a liar or a VERY new fan who has got lucky once or twice.

Yeah, none of us can 100% predict the future, if so that person would a billionaire.

In hindsight, I would say it was Khan falling for the wind up tactics of Garia's Dad.

You don't want to be angry in a boxing ring. Roach should have made him fight a disciplined fight.

Having a good temperament and being disciplined is probably something I overlooked in this fight.

But even with all the knowledge in the world, sometimes a punch can land and change a course of a fight, the same fight could happen and the result would be different.

Comment

Boy a lot of people talking s hite because I guy picked a fight that most people also had same outcome.And Garcia WAS getting beat pretty good.And the guy sounds like he is taken it pretty good.Just pointed out that the guy he thought was gonna win big was kicken ass until he got greedy.Garcia knew his only chance was to punch WITH HIM.Khan throws 4-5 when he should stick to 2-3 punch combos with his weakness esp.(chin)

Comment

[QUOTE=Redd Foxx;18370212]

To be fair with you. I did sound like a bit of a fool, and not being too measured.

The only ones that have a right to gloat though are the ones like mathed who called the fight right and commented on the thread.

I did underrate Garcia pre-fight

Comment

That poll doe. LMAOO.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Boy a lot of people talking s hite because I guy picked a fight that most people also had same outcome.And Garcia WAS getting beat pretty good.And the guy sounds like he is taken it pretty good.Just pointed out that the guy he thought was gonna win big was kicken ass until he got greedy.Garcia knew his only chance was to punch WITH HIM.Khan throws 4-5 when he should stick to 2-3 punch combos with his weakness esp.(chin)

Khan lacks in brains as well, got too big headed.

I underestimated the threat coming from Garcia, great timing on that left hook

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Yeah, none of us can 100% predict the future, if so that person would a billionaire.

In hindsight, I would say it was Khan falling for the wind up tactics of Garia's Dad.

You don't want to be angry in a boxing ring. Roach should have made him fight a disciplined fight.

Having a good temperament and being disciplined is probably something I overlooked in this fight.

But even with all the knowledge in the world, sometimes a punch can land and change a course of a fight, the same fight could happen and the result would be different.
              Agree and I thought the way he got screwed in Peterson fight had something to do with his wanting to make a big statement.And I think your being TOO HARD on yourself Khans probs with being disciplined was not really something people talked about BEFORE Garcia fight.The other loss was a 1st round ko.

Comment

Working...
              X