Apple to Create 20K New Jobs with Tax Cut Revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Either Apple is spending 20 billion in the economy or they aren’t...

Trump and anyone who knew economics knows that if you drop the cost of business in America, business will comeback.

The last 25-35 years, the cost of doing business in America has gotten to high, so companies fled..
      Now the cost has gone down and you are seeing them return
      Yea. Let me know when manufacturing jobs come back. That’s what really matters. We all know apples isn’t going to build shyt but a building to put people to answer phones in. Minimal effect on economy. Now if they start building iPhones here now we are talkng. But we all know damn well that sure as shyt ain’t happening.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        a job is a job but funny thing about you people is you respect a whiteboy on welfare above a illegal immigrant who cleans toilets and pay taxes that he will never reap benefit from. Now I aint saying you a racist motherfucker but you are what is wrong with america not the illegal immigrants.
        The truf. But Mikey u know damn well it’s racism. What other possible rationale explanation is there??

Case in point. “Build the Wall!” But only mention Mexico. Never a mention of th Canada border which is twice as long with every bit the same illegal immigration. But is all right because it’s al white. (Chris rock).
        Last edited by Don Pichardo; 01-18-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          “You people”is racist..

And for the record, I got more respect for the janitors then I do for the welfare bums, regardless of race.
          And that’s the way it should be. 👍🏾

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Good more job for my illegal alien brothers and sisters to get!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Yea. Let me know when manufacturing jobs come back.
              They already are.

Here, go catch yourself up:
              http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/04/news...017/index.html

We all know apples isn’t going to build shyt but a building to put people to answer phones in.
              No, "we" don't. That's what you say. And you're just some online guy who can't write proper English but claims to be a lawyer.

Minimal effect on economy.
              GDP growth has already increased 50% under Trump.

Now if they start building iPhones here now we are talkng.
              You'll never give Trump credit no matter how good things get.

You're a Team D superfan, and that's how y'all roll.

Comment

But Mikey u know damn well it’s racism. What other possible rationale explanation is there??
                A lawyer and a mindreader!!

Impressive.

... th Canada border which is twice as long with every bit the same illegal immigration.
                Source please.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  They already are.

Here, go catch yourself up:
                  http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/04/news...017/index.html

No, "we" don't. That's what you say. And you're just some online guy who can't write proper English but claims to be a lawyer.

GDP growth has already increased 50% under Trump.

You'll never give Trump credit no matter how good things get.

You're a Team D superfan, and that's how y'all roll.
                  Nice try u illiterate. Article does not say apple once. Let me know when they start manufacturing here. Since I know that won’t happen I’ll renew my ignoring you as this is the second time u lied on top of everyone else calling u a liar. Keep cashing those Koch brother checks. But yiur wasting your time and Koch’s money on me.

Comment

Yea. Let me know when manufacturing jobs come back. That’s what really matters. We all know apples isn’t going to build shyt but a building to put people to answer phones in. Minimal effect on economy. Now if they start building iPhones here now we are talkng. But we all know damn well that sure as shyt ain’t happening.
                    Yes, manufacturing jobs are what is needed badly, but those damn trade acts make it virtually impossible

Comment

Nice try u illiterate.
                      Please, don't project.

Article does not say apple once.
                      Where'd I say it did??

You're not keeping up, again, Mr Lawyer.

Let me know when they start manufacturing here. Since I know that won’t happen I’ll renew my ignoring you as this is the second time u lied on top of everyone else calling u a liar. Keep cashing those Koch brother checks. But yiur wasting your time and Koch’s money on me.
                      Now you're on to conspiracy theories.

LMFAO!!

Just try and keep up. When you try and be snarky or witty you come off even more stupid, ignorant, and illiterate than usual.

FYI, I didn't lie in any way. I actually sourced what I said.

You, as a self-proclaimed lawyer, should know this difference.

The more you speak, the more everyone can see what you are; a self-proclaimed lawyer who can't debate properly, nor write English at a high school level.

The fact is Trump is bringing jobs, and tax revenue, just as he said.

I know you superfans don't like the facts, but you can't escape them.

Comment

Working...
                      X