No announcement yet.

Greatest wins of the last 20 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I am aware he hates Floyd and that is what is driving his opinion.
    He's mad floyd made jmm his bytch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You are being extremely hypocritical. You are picking and choosing p4p status when it suits your argument. You can't have it both ways.

My point remains-no matter how great a fighter Tito was, he was not a great MW. Joppy had no significant wins before he fought Tito. Cherifi had lost to Joppy and was a journeyman at best. Mayorga was coming up from 154 when Tito beat him.

It is beyond unreasonable for you to call Bhop's win over him great given the context, and then say that Floyd beating Corrales is not.
      Tito did not prove to be a great fighter at 160 nor did Chico at 130. Tito was a great fighter though and was clearly a better fighter than Chico no matter how you slice it.

It's like saying because Wilfredo Gomez was not a great fighter at 126 that win for Salvador Sanchez isn't as good as Calzaghe's wins over Lacy or Kessler because they were perceived as #1 or 2 at 168 or that Hagler's win over Hearns isn't as good as Barrera's win over Hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        He's mad floyd made jmm his bytch.
        You just mad that I have seen your celeb crush fight live and you haven't.

Comment

Margarito whooping Cotto is probably one of the greatest wins of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            You just mad that I have seen your celeb crush fight live and you haven't.
            I prefer watching his fights in my living room. You think you're more of a fan because you've been to fights? Lmao. You're still bias as hell.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe vs. Jeff Lacy
              Tyson Fury vs. Wladimir Klitschko
              David Lemieux vs. Billy Joe Saunders

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                I prefer watching his fights in my living room. You think you're more of a fan because you've been to fights? Lmao. You're still bias as hell.
                I do both. I like the atmosphere and the vantage point of a good seat. Really can appreciate certain aspects of the game not captured on camera. Can always watch the fight on the DVR when you get home and there's plenty fights in the year to watch in the living room.

It's a good way of showing your support for the sport and like I said has a great adrenaline about it. I'll take live over living room any day.

Comment

Working...
                X