No announcement yet.

Where did all the Rigo "fans" go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    What I wanna know is where were all the Lomachenko superfans leading up to the fight?...they weren't confident or vocal at all...in fact, they came across worried...

It was like the mystique of little old Rigo, combined with all the tweets and footage and his fitness, had them SHOOK...

Didn't they know the deck was stacked for their boy?

All I know is, it was fun watching them sweat...lol....not fun watching them suck his nuts now though....smh...that ****'s not cool.
    This clown even made a thread about Loma fans getting nervous a day before the fight.
    And he can't even put his worthless points where his mouth is.
    Pathetic fans.
    Last edited by rickJen; 12-16-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

He's always had his core fans but whenever anyone fights Loma they will suddenly aquire a ton of new fans who just want to see the white guy lose. They're gonna be huge Garcia fans before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        He's always had his core fans but whenever anyone fights Loma they will suddenly aquire a ton of new fans who just want to see the white guy lose. They're gonna be huge Garcia fans before you know it.
        I wonder who the next guy after Garcia is? I predicted it would be Garcia after Rigo.

Mikey gonna avoid the fight like the plague though so I guess they'll probably have to make do with Berchelt, Linares, Beltran next year.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Gonna pat myself on the back here and point out that as I predicted he would lose

(as I predicted).
          Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Not really bragging.

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
          X