Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    At least Mayweather fought many elite fighters all throughout his career at multiple weights,he didn't wait til age 35 like others.. & im considered a floyd hater by extreme flômos because I can't stand him or his "behaviour,style & antics"
    Yes you are right bro but you can’t knit pick at fighters like ggg when their own hero did the same thing!
    There are no double standards and flo mos are the worst at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      What the hell are you mouth-farting about now? I don't remember giving you permission to post on my boards either so don't press your luck.

well, you did not give me permission to rape you silly over your Gomez stupidity..... but I did it anyway

so..... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
        1. Canelo will most likely win the rematch with GGG. Alvarez already refused the WBC title. So it will end up vacant with #1 contender being mandated to fight for it in 2018.

2. Anyone saying Jacobs will beat Canelo needs to understand styles make fights. Canelo most likely out boxes Jacobs.

3. The real fight is Canelo vs Charlo. It will happened in 2019, if Charlo can keep winning in 2018.

agree with all points

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          well, you did not give me permission to rape you silly over your Gomez stupidity..... but I did it anyway

so..... ?
          Wrong again. In the very beginning I gave you permission to make an ass out of yourself and ruin your shyt account. You have since been milking that one for all it's worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Jacobs plows right over Canelito.
            Remember when your bîtch ass was nutthugging ggg & claiming he'd plow right over nelo? And yet u have the audacity to claim Im supposedly "not white but kiss white ass,like all supposed "Hispanics" & yet here u were sucking great white hypes taint for mos. on end like a good reverse racist house boy uncle tom.

And just as predicted when that lie didn't come true u jumped on the next boogieman hypejobs taint mouth 1st,charlos are both mediocre giants fighting midgets & bums cause they aint good enough to fight their own size like degale/jacobs/stevenson etc. yet no coincidence u don't say what u said 4 yrs about your daddy canelo or ggg that their "fighting lil bums" :bukkake:

Comment

• Seriously, I am not here for a pissing match or a flame war but Team Golovkin perceives Jermall Charlo as a threat and I can't blame them. GGG has been appearing very vulnerable in his past few fights. He is showing signs of slippage and diminishing skills. Also, he is getting older and losing his snap, timing, accuracy and hand to eye coordination on his punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Wrong again. In the very beginning I gave you permission to make an ass out of yourself and ruin your shyt account. You have since been milking that one for all it's worth.

you gave everyone permission to laugh at your dumb-ass

when you ran around telling silly stories to make people like you

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Seriously, I am not here for a pissing match or a flame war but Team Golovkin perceives Jermall Charlo as a threat and I can't blame them. GGG has been appearing very vulnerable in his past few fights. He is showing signs of slippage and diminishing skills. Also, he is getting older and losing his snap, timing, accuracy and hand to eye coordination on his punches.
                  hes not much of a threat at all. just another overhyped yank. hes fought one half decent opponent (past prime trout) and the crowd booed the decision, he squeaked through that night and looked awful. these charlos have only started getting serious hype after beating lubin and williams who were two other overhyped fighters who have achieved nothing.

Comment

• Charlo ain't rushing dawg.
                    It's just for shows to avoid Jacobs.
                    Charlo will keep fighting trash in the interim like Lara did.
                    It's the same script they are all using.
                    Call out GGG and fight cab drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you gave everyone permission to laugh at your dumb-ass

when you ran around telling silly stories to make people like you
                      I whooped Alfonso so bad, his trainer asked Richard Steele to keep me out of the gym while Alfonso was dancing around in spandex pretending to shadowbox with his little pink dumbells.

You will never get over it. Lou Cipher will live rent free in your head forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X