Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I date my ugly neighbor because she has $$$?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
    My neighbor just sent me a weird text last night talking about us being together and I've only known her for 2 months. Dont get me wrong she's a nice woman just a bit too chunky and a tad ugly for me, we went to dinner a few times and I can tell she likes me. The only upside is that this heifer is loaded she comes from 💰 what should I do?
    Do you really have to ask?

Do you like money? Jump on that shyt! Hey, even if you do the thing for a little while, you can always tell her in the end that you had some good times. What else can you have in this life? Besides, you might be surprised in the bedroom. Haha. All the fine b1tches are great but they never pay for a damn thing. At least she could be a real friend to you. That's more important in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Do you really have to ask?

Do you like money? Jump on that shyt! Hey, even if you do the thing for a little while, you can always tell her in the end that you had some good times. What else can you have in this life? Besides, you might be surprised in the bedroom. Haha. All the fine b1tches are great but they never pay for a damn thing. At least she could be a real friend to you. That's more important in the long run.

here I thought you could appreciate this

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

here I thought you could appreciate this
        Damn. What a ***g. Ha. Keep that shyt to yourself.

Comment

So nobody is gonna question whos alt this is?
          Ni66a made his account this month and only has your posts........in the lounge no less

Comment

My neighbor just sent me a weird text last night talking about us being together and I've only known her for 2 months. Dont get me wrong she's a nice woman just a bit too chunky and a tad ugly for me, we went to dinner a few times and I can tell she likes me. The only upside is that this heifer is loaded she comes from 💰 what should I do?
            May i ask what race are you?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              May i ask what race are you?
              Well one clue obviously takes one race off the board !

"a bit too CHUNKY"

Comment

I guess I'll do it I do need a new laptop but she's super heavyweight like 300lbs Ima big guy 6'3 260 but shes too much for me. Maybe I could make up some excuse when she wants the D.
                If its only a laptop you need...just finger bang her. Muff dive her for a watch and some new threads. Save the penetration for when you need a new car.

Comment

Just do what Infamous is saying... smash and dash brother

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    So nobody is gonna question whos alt this is?
                    Ni66a made his account this month and only has your posts........in the lounge no less
                    Nah bruh I'm new here I use to post on shedog a while back but their racist as hell.

Comment

Nah bruh I'm new here I use to post on shedog a while back but their racist as hell.
                      Aint no different over here. So you can go back over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X