Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Smiles: Horn Will End Pacquiao's Drought of KO Wins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Smiles: Horn Will End Pacquiao's Drought of KO Wins!

Freddie Roach, head trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, believes his boxer's drought of knockout victories will soon come to an end. On July 1, before an expected crowd of 55,000 people at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Pacquiao will defend his world title against undefeated 2012 Australian Olympian Jeff Horn (16-0-1, 11 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just like every opponent over the last few years huh Roach.

Comment

I finally can agree with your knockout prediction Roach.

Comment

Roach says this crap for every fight, but this time I actually might believe him!

Comment

Out of all the top welterweights Pacquiao probably has one of the worst resumes at 147. He's been getting by off the strength of his name.

Comment

I love that a selling point for this fight is, "This opponent is such shyt that we GUARANTEE Pac will knock him out!"

Comment

I actually think so too. If all else fails PAC can use his big head and ko horn like he almost did in his last fight

Comment

And its going to take a 17 fight novice to give it to him, that's not really saying much Freddie your next step is an amateur having his pro debut.

Comment

This will get all the paklas saying Manny's fire is back and his focus. lol.........

Comment

I don't think pac can ko horn.

Comment

Working...
                    X