Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJJ Says Abel's OWN Fighter FAILED A TEST, WHy Make A Commercial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Well. Ha ha who knows? Maybe it is all a devious conspiracy to do something or other..or maybe it's as banal as one guy being a tweeker and another being either a victim of Mexicos notoriously dodgy meat production industry or a PED cheat. Now. Which position requires fewest assumptions to be made?
    Whether Cuadras would've flown to Mexico from Big Bear would actually help Canelo's defense. Not make it worse! The WBC and Suleyman already backed Francisco Vargas and Canelo. Canelo is the only fighter to date to give a hair test and proved there was no ''cyclage'' prior to Feb 16th.

Therefore, even if Cuadras has a meat contamination case, who's to blame? Caudras or Abel?

Do you get why it's easily not a conspiracy but rather the WBC covering up their inconsistency with Advanced Drug Testing? In fact, Clen isn't a hormone drug! Those are what cause the acne...

think about that for a second...

Comment

I
      Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
      Whether Cuadras would've flown to Mexico from Big Bear would actually help Canelo's defense. Not make it worse! The WBC and Suleyman already backed Francisco Vargas and Canelo. Canelo is the only fighter to date to give a hair test and proved there was no ''cyclage'' prior to Feb 16th.

Therefore, even if Cuadras has a meat contamination case, who's to blame? Caudras or Abel?

Do you get why it's easily not a conspiracy but rather the WBC covering up their inconsistency with Advanced Drug Testing? In fact, Clen isn't a hormone drug! Those are what cause the acne...

think about that for a second...

As ever.. huh?

It's possible to come up with an infinite number of hypotheses to fit every set of available facts, man. That's why Occams razor is so useful, man... Y'know, to whittle em down a bit.

I can't say yours is wrong, man, but I'd probably describe it as a bit of an outlier - inasmuch as I understand it at all, that is.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-07-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Insert meme "Leave Canelo Alone"

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            Insert meme "Leave Canelo Alone"
            Hair-Nelo 3.0 is reinvigorated by industry, the WBC, Goodman, Conte! The best is yet to come for the 27 year old!

We need to KEEP on talking about Canelo!

Comment

Working...
            X