Chino going hard on Khan, exposed that Amir ducked the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chino going hard on Khan, exposed that Amir ducked the rematch

END OF ALL AMIR KHAN'S LIES.
    After Amir Khan yesterday on Twitter made laugh of Marcos Maidana's current weight and once again had the nerve to say that he never avoided a rematch with Chino after their great fight in Dec. 2010, here are the documents that prove that Khan lies. The WBA had ordered a mandatory rematch on May 2011 and Golden Boy Promotions, Khan's lawyers and Khan himself battled hard to prevented it. On the last page of these documents is Amir Khan's own signature requesting to at least "postpone" the WBA decision. At the end of the day, the rematch never took place. So who lies here, Amir?

https://www.facebook.com/chinomaidan...60442640759239

Haha I fxckin love maidana
    I remember when Floyd set up that poll,maidana said fxck a poll let fight each other again khan
    Khan didn't respond thinking he was guna get the mayweather fight
    Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      Haha I fxckin love maidana
      I remember when Floyd set up that poll,maidana said fxck a poll let fight each other again khan
      Khan didn't respond thinking he was guna get the mayweather fight
      Hahaha
      i have no idea what khan tweeted yesterday that got chino (contursi) so mad lol khan has me blocked

Comment

IDK how he survived Maidana. I have nothing but respect and love for Maidana, an honest and hard-working man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i have no idea what khan tweeted yesterday that got chino (contursi) so mad lol khan has me blocked
          Q: would you have taken a rematch with Maidana ? #askamir
          A: He's retired heard he's a heavy weight now.(Amir Khan)
          Last edited by DinoCop; 09-11-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I made a thread on it yesterday...hold on...

Comment

After Amir Khan yesterday on Twitter made laugh of Marcos Maidana's current weight and once again had the nerve to say that he never avoided a rematch with Chino after their great fight in Dec. 2010, here are the documents that prove that Khan lies. The WBA had ordered a mandatory rematch on May 2011 and Golden Boy Promotions, Khan's lawyers and Khan himself battled hard to prevented it. On the last page of these documents is Amir Khan's own signature requesting to at least "postpone" the WBA decision. At the end of the day, the rematch never took place. So who lies here, Amir?

Comment

Not sure who started it but khan was banging on about how he beat him once and he would beat him again
                Only this time he would ko maidana lol
                So maidana said he avoided the rematch
                Then khan went internet thug on maidana and said"I think maidana forgot about this.I remember shouting GET UP(loud screams from maidana)"

Comment

imagine if Khan wasn't a big headed goof and told Maidana "Sure fck Floyd lets just fight each other!"

Would have been an immense fight and build up.

Now that whole generation might as well retire or have retired...only a year after true greats Pac & Floyd retire in their late 30's.

Comment

Ojala vuelve el chino y les arrevienta a todos en el peso welter. VAMOS CHINO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X