Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a more boring fighter in the sport than andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    Yeah casuals don't waste 50 minutes of their life watching Ward "outbox" a 50 year old with his crazy skills. Some say casuals are smarter than that. Some say, there is a reason Ward doesn't get paid too much. Some say the hardcores boxfans are too biased to see how crap their favourite boxers are. Honestly, I feel sad for you if you sat through that **** show. His opponent got paid 30k. That is the level of resistance he fought. Couldn't even ko him. Don't see you making 50 threads about that though, pathetic fanboy.
    Exactly. I can enjoy a boring fight between two highskilled fighters, but not this ****...

You can find another great example in my sig.
    Last edited by From Russia; 08-07-2016, 04:39 AM.

Comment

That was an incredible exhibition of boxing...Im still watching replay on HD slow motion ( frame by frame )...the layers and levels to this mans game is extraordinary I marveled at how he dominated switching too his 'weak' hand into southpaw yet dominated every round -- I wouldn't be surprised if he set compux records in this fight....Im just in awe right now...I feel sorry for OP.

Comment

Friend moment : Max Kellerman '' Dre you won every round. '' nothing gets past Max.

Comment

For a guy that doesn't like Ward you post in every thread about him,even the one where he was at a tennis match you were complaining about his haircut.

What's really going with you man? Lol

Comment

I know look at it......masterclass.

Comment

Stop and go to hiding. I am getting embarrassed because of your hypocrisy. You cry atleast 5 hours in this forum on how GGG fights noobs and now you are praising this as a heavy skill fight. Freaking fanboy.
              I'm not praising the fight at all you silly little Gina. He said Ward is a boring fighter he wasn't talking about one fight you moron. Lil G's whole resume is subpar. Ward's shits all over it. Ward is fighting a top 5 P4P fighter next, Lil G is fighting a WW.

"Brook is my toughest test" - Golovkin

That quote says all you need to know about Golovkins record.

Comment

a fighter who gets paid 30k is just not good enough for Ward and you know it, tuneup or whatever. This forum had 70 threads on how GGG found a taxi driver in Monroe and only paid him 100k but this one is ok though since its Ward. It is extremely funny watching the hypocrisy and fanboyism of the 5 morons who constantly spam the forum with vitrol and hate, that is all.
                30k from a guy who can't draw flies? Sounds pretty good to me. Must have sounded good to Brand as well. Either way it's a tune up fight, nothing more and nothing less. What does money have to do with ring skills anyway? The Kov fight is signed and sealed. Does this fight really matter other than to hear people whine?

Comment

LOL andrea coward couldn't even ko a fat blown up columbian farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    LOL andrea coward couldn't even ko a fat blown up columbian farmer.
                    Its called 'Boxing' not Punch-out.

Comment

Why are GGG superfans so Insecure about Ward, Wards moved on to bigger challenges

Making threads like Wards Boring / Lets Boycott / He's not as draw coming across as little b.itches

I don't find Ward boring, I'm entertained watching in my opinion the 1 P4P fighter on the planet do his thing and I'm glad he's back to being active and getting past this dogshi.it fight and on to the biggest fight of 2016

Ko's, Slam dunks, HRs are sweet but at the end of the day winning is the only thing that matters and Wards done that since he's been 14. Everything else is just a bonus

Comment

Working...
                      X