No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift is Hot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift is Hot

don't know why she's getting no love in here. i rarely pay attention to her because she used to be young but now she's blossomed and she got that classic beauty.

uiop90 uiop90 likes this.

Only under extreme circumstances
    Should a man hit a woman. This is one of them.

Comment

No, she's not

Comment

Kanye West thinks Beyoncé is hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Kanye West thinks Beyoncé is hotter.

Comment

I'd tie her up and choke her while I stretch her out.

Comment

Stunningly sexy. Look at those curves. And all that ass that's being hidden by that tiny purse? Delicious.

Seriously though, she's the definition of an ok looking b1tch. Her "boys are icky, girls rule!" agenda makes me wanna hate-fucck the few brain cells she has, right out of her. And in the pic I posted, tell me she doesn't look like this.

The girl in my sig/avy, on the other hand has the ideal woman body-type, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                Stunningly sexy. Look at those curves. And all that ass that's being hidden by that tiny purse? Delicious.

Seriously though, she's the definition of an ok looking b1tch. Her "boys are icky, girls rule!" agenda makes me wanna hate-fucck the few brain cells she has, right out of her. And in the pic I posted, tell me she doesn't look like this.

Haha she looks like a piece of drywall
                Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  I'd tie her up and choke her while I stretch her out.
                  I like yo style.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post

"hate ****?"
                    you mean "rape?"

good freaking lord. this place has wasted portions of years of my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X