Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Generation here in America do you think is the worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The baby boomers who were born post WW2.

They pretty much set the country on the destruction course we've been on since the late 60's.

Followed by my generation (today's generation).

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      I'm actually in my early 20's. Thanks though.
      It was a joke bro. People stereotypically complain about "today's kids" when they're no longer today's kids.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 10-15-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

"millennials" I guess you'd call them

Comment

All of the previous generations besides the current. You may like a society that's restrictive of social freedom, hyper nationalistic, racist, repressed sexuality, bigotry then you would pick one of the former generations around the mid point of X.

The further we get away from the puritanical mentally ill mindset of controlling others and seeing difference as a problem the better off we will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Yeah I gotta agree. This generation, in general, seems to be the most ******ed.

I mean there are a plethora of f**king examples...but lets start with this one: more people in this generation know who Kim Kardashian is than the vice president of the United States, lmfao. Fact.
            All right, now you got me counfused... I thought Kim was the VP of the United States

Comment

Someone can argue that it was the "previous" generation, usually that is the case generation to generation.

But it really has to be the current group of 22 and under that are by far the worst.

I blame technology...more so social media...It has created a generation of narcissistic egoistical wankers because it has made showing one's life off so easy and it has become a competition. It's all about taking pictures of the food you eat, where it is that you are, what brand of vodka is it that you are drinking, taking pictures of your latest shoes etc...

Yes people have always been drawn more to celebrities, but now it is easier then ever to follow them on social media and this alone takes precedence over everything else.

Technology has made it is so most people rather watch a video on a subject rather then read about it. It has made advertising and marketing even more effective so people are much easier sucked into it.

My generation didn't know anything about politics...this generation is on another level, they are completely out of the loop.

Customer service any place where the staff is 22 or under has become a joke, no one is afraid of anything.

Maybe we need another cold war to snap people back into shape.

This twitter generation is something else..."world star!" and all that ****...entertainment is becoming plain stupid...these new comedies a perfect example. Nothing is supposed to be sophisticated anymore, nothing is supposed to stimulate the mind, it just needs to be fast and to generate some response and that is it....
              Last edited by Banderivets; 10-15-2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

The current generation is always labelled the worst.

Comment

Banderivets know what's up.

This is a very interesting video;

Comment

Originally posted by pinpointsman View Post
                    All of the previous generations besides the current. You may like a society that's restrictive of social freedom, hyper nationalistic, racist, repressed sexuality, bigotry then you would pick one of the former generations around the mid point of X.

The further we get away from the puritanical mentally ill mindset of controlling others and seeing difference as a problem the better off we will be.
                    Priming up for our Chinese overlords I see.

Comment

the "Yes We Can" generation

Comment

Working...
                      X