Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do high level athlets in other sports relate more to a guy who got put to sleep or..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    admired? Floyd is admired by everyone in sports. Pacroid is only sympathised with because he got put to sleep and thats what his entire career is known for
    LOL. You made your own thread because you are dying to see those commercials and celebrities flocking on Pacquiao's side. Floyd got no love. Only from you and your countless alts.

Floyd put Pac to slept! LMAO! Typo! Your boy is too puzzy to do that and trembling to the core upon hearing Pacquiao's name. So you have no choice but to use someone's glory. Sad.
    Last edited by straightleft; 06-05-2014, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      LOL. You made your own thread because you are dying to see those commercials and celebrities flocking on Pacquiao's side. Floyd got no love. Only from you and your countless alts.

Floyd put Pac to slept! LMAO! Typo! Your boy is too puzzy to do that and trembling to the core upon hearing Pacquiao's name. So you have no choice but to use someone's glory. Sad.
      I rest my case....... sad.

Comment

Do high level athletes in other sports relate more to a guy who gave it his all? Came back from a major lost and regained his belt/championship. Or, a guy that ducks another guy/team? Who also canges rules/equipment at the last minute?

Comment

...or do they relate more to a guy who only fights the very best in his divison, titleholders, high level championship bouts on the biggest stage of his respesctive sport all while remaining undefeated?

Im not really sure how much high end athletes have in common with a guy who was caught sleeping in the middle of a championship fight.Has this ever happened in any sports?

I was just wondering considering so many athletes seem to admire boxers.
          Yet Marquez and Bradley were both ranked P4P and Guerrero Ortiz Canelo and Maudana were ranked pound 4 ****.

Have a great time with this back fired thread!

Comment

nba/nfl love pacman.
            they don't care about money mayweather, obviously.
            any idea why?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              How's someone gonna tell me this isn't Larry?

Larry is the only dude who makes a thread about a comment that he just made in another thread. Literally.
              i don't think its larry but my gut feelings tells me that TS is burner's alt.

Comment

admired? Floyd is admired by everyone in sports. Pacroid is only sympathised with because he got put to sleep and thats what his entire career is known for
                Wow you sir are an idiot! I guarandamntee that you have not graduated high school
                Is Pacquiao the best right now? No, but how can you not like what hes done for the sport when hes given us entertaining fights with Barera, Morales, Marquez,
                No need to hate and beat around the bush man. Go outside your mad salty

Comment

I don't watch non-fight sports so I don't really care. Guys who play with bouncy balls for a living... lol

Comment

Watching Family Guy. It's fawking amazing what Seth Macfarlane has done with his voices!

Comment

It's almost always the same rhetoric with people who hate Pacquiao. It's comical

Comment

Working...
                      X