No announcement yet.

Klitschko's better retire before Anthony Joshua runs a train on them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hesh Rabkin View Post
    I don't see why it is so far-fetched. The Klitschko's have literally been fighting 80 year old cruiser-weights, midgets and hummus salesmen.

As long as Joshua ain't disguising a chandelier as his chin, i see no problem.
    You said that he would beat both of them right now, after his pro debut. Are you fookin serious? Both Wladimir and Vitali would send him back to Britain in a bodybag.

Comment

Shit thread, shit poster.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
        I hope that Wladimir stays around until he is 41/42 year old like Vitali, so Joshua can KO his ass.
        Lol Joshua is a scrub. Just like all the other guys who were supposed to expose klitschko over the last decade, Joshua would go home beaten up with his tail between his legs. Then all u f4ggots would change your time and say he was a bum anyway. Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          So it begins
          the fight in your sig is unreal where can I watch the rest of it

Comment

Lets face it, he would beat both of them right now.
            Stop being stupid

Comment

You said that he would beat both of them right now, after his pro debut. Are you fookin serious? Both Wladimir and Vitali would send him back to Britain in a bodybag.
              Of course i'm serious.

Wladimir was sent to hell by a semi-professional golfer who boxed a little on the side as a hobby.

Klitschko's are bigger frauds then David Haye.

Both their records speak for themselves, nothing but ****/old/washed up midgets.

Wlad will literally **** himself the minute he realises he can't bully Joshua around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
                the fight in your sig is unreal where can I watch the rest of it
                I have no idea, I just saw it on some other site, laughed my ass off and thought it would be perfect for my new sig

Comment

Of course i'm serious.

Wladimir was sent to hell by a semi-professional golfer who boxed a little on the side as a hobby.

Klitschko's are bigger frauds then David Haye.

Both their records speak for themselves, nothing but ****/old/washed up midgets.

Wlad will literally **** himself the minute he realises he can't bully Joshua around the ring.
                  Jesus christ, you really are stupid I'm done with you

Comment

One can only assume that the TS is having a little fun...

Mind you, now that he has been anointed as the 'People's Champ' who knows?

Comment

What the fuck was up with that guy in your signature?

Comment

Working...
                      X