No announcement yet.

listening to the doors this morning and was inspired to drink at 7am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    woke up this morning & i got myself a beer....been downing some beers & gonna watch a couple of movies i think. i got 20 cold ones in my beer fridge & gonna down at least half of them...might as well BBQ some hot dogs as well...
    nitrates and empty calories.

awesome.

you might be a big strong guy now but give it twenty years.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      That's crazy the earliest I've had a beer is lunch time. Joe, no offense but I think you're an alcoholic.
      Day time drinking can be fun

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        If I drink that early,

By noon I'll realize I somehow have a 8 ball of yeyo and realized I'm the first person at the strip club. It's just not a good scene.
        haha been there done that,watching the cellulite strippers tanked out of my mind

Comment

I always figured that the kind of people who drink as soon as they wake up are the kind of people who are still asleep at 7am.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            nitrates and empty calories.

awesome.

you might be a big strong guy now but give it twenty years.
            if i wasn't an ironworker i'd be 700lbs...lol! in 20 years i'll be 3 years into my work pension...too be honest i'll be surprised if i make it another 20 so i'm enjoying life now...

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I always figured that the kind of people who drink as soon as they wake up are the kind of people who are still asleep at 7am.
              no 7am is sleeping in for me. i'm up everyday at 4:30am working or not. on my days off i've probably had breakfast, read the sports page & done laundry. i can count on 1 hand how many times i used my alarm to wake me up the last 10 years...

Comment

sounds like a great day

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  woke up this morning & i got myself a beer....been downing some beers & gonna watch a couple of movies i think. i got 20 cold ones in my beer fridge & gonna down at least half of them...might as well BBQ some hot dogs as well...
                  ... future's uncertain, end is always near...

Comment

got all the doors records, this live performance is pretty good

Comment

Awww ya son!

Comment

Working...
                      X