Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Brutal KO? Kessler VS Green KO or Green vs Codrington KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Brutal KO? Kessler VS Green KO or Green vs Codrington KO?

Greens KO of Codrington was KO of the year I believe in 2005 & it appears that Kesslers KO of Green is the leader for KO of the Year for 2012 so far. Which KO was more brutal in your opinion?

Greens KO over Codrington?
    72.22%
    Kesslers KO over Green?
    27.78%
    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 05-20-2012, 04:18 PM.

the codrington ko was down right brutal i thought the man was dead

Comment

the Jaidon KO was the first thing I thought of when Green was laid out like that on the canvas.

i say that KO was worse maily because of the aftermath in the ring, with his whole family and brother thinking he was dead, trying to revive him, they panicking big time

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        the codrington ko was down right brutal i thought the man was dead
        I feel the same way. He was doing a lot of talking before the fight as well and got blasted out in 18 seconds.

Comment

I'd pick the Green KO over Codrington because that was a KO from a punch. While I think Green was for sure hurt from Kesslers left hook I think him hitting his head so hard against the ring was what really did him in. Check the replay.

Comment

Made a gif of it what do u think.

Also Mayfield's fight vs Serrano on Friday Night Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
              Made a gif of it what do u think.

Also Mayfield's fight vs Serrano on Friday Night Fight.
              nice

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                I'd pick the Green KO over Codrington because that was a KO from a punch. While I think Green was for sure hurt from Kesslers left hook I think him hitting his head so hard against the ring was what really did him in. Check the replay.
                naw imma tell you when a fighter hits the canvas like that it is because they were sleep when they fell.the canvas had nothing to do with him going to sleep

Comment

the Jaidon KO was one of the most brutal ko's in the past 10 years. Dude literally looked dead.

that's when I thought allen green could be a star, has that evil/mad looking face. Then I realized he pretty much sucks ass.

Comment

I voted for Codrington.

Only because the antics afterwards really made me believe he was dead.

It was like a scene out of Rocky IV with Apollo.

Comment

Working...
                    X