Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Bradley vs Pacquiao would play out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think Bradley vs Pacquiao would play out?

If Top Stank doesn't make JMM vs Pac 4, I still see Manny fighting Bradley next. I've always said that I think Bradley could beat Pacquiao. I could see Bradley out boxing Pacquiao but "losing" a decision, does that sound familiar?
    Bradley by KO/TKO
    5.41%
    Bradley by UD/SD
    16.22%
    Pacquiao by KO/TKO
    59.46%
    Pacquiao by UD/Gift decision
    18.92%
    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 11-13-2011, 11:47 AM.

Pac demolishes Bradley. In all likelihood that fight will be next too. No way in hell does Pac go straight to a PBF fight after last night. His confidence is probably in the gutter, and his momentum has taken a huge hit in his last 2 fights now. To get it back, Arum will put him in with Bradley so Pac can get a win that looks good and wash away the miseries. He can't go into a PBF fight off of a fight like JMM III. A win over Bradley will put his spark back.

Comment

Bradley by UD,but get's jerked by the judges...Bradley vs JMM sounds like music to my ears...

Comment

bradley has no fanbase, it wont happen

Comment

Pacquiao to KO Bradley in 6.

One sided beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Pacquiao to KO Bradley in 6.

One sided beat down.
            They said the same thing would happen against JMM,Pac is not the same fighter..Has not been the same for about three fights now...

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              Pac demolishes Bradley. In all likelihood that fight will be next too. No way in hell does Pac go straight to a PBF fight after last night. His confidence is probably in the gutter, and his momentum has taken a huge hit in his last 2 fights now. To get it back, Arum will put him in with Bradley so Pac can get a win that looks good and wash away the miseries. He can't go into a PBF fight off of a fight like JMM III. A win over Bradley will put his spark back.
              Lol based on what? That last fighter that Pac demolished was Margarito even though he's continued to fight past prime and shot fighters. Manny only demolishes come forward fighters anybody who fights smart, has some speed, and knows how to box can make him look ordinary. This has been about match making for Manny, some people will never wake up.

Comment

Pac by stoppage.

I don't see Bradley running, and he's inaccurate, pretty open and doesn't have the best chin. I'd say stoppage within 6 rounds. JMM also beats Bradley, and so does Khan of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  They said the same thing would happen against JMM,Pac is not the same fighter..Has not been the same for about three fights now...
                  Started with Margraito.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    They might of but I didn't. Marquez has the style to cause Pacquiao problems.

Bradley come forward head first style, lacks power and not half as smart or technical than Marquez.

Timmy gets blitz.

Comment

Working...
                    X