Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait til June 9th when Bradley finally earns the respect he deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      if you'll take an IOU bet then sure
      Nah...it's cool, I understand....

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        You want to make a little wager on it? Since you and the majority of folks here seem to be in agreement about the outcome of the fight, you can afford to give me some odds on it.

My 50 Million to your 100 Million that Pac doesn't TKO/KO Bradley. Since you'll likely win, you may increase your stack substantially.
        bro is this still open? in addition I will give you 200M if Tim wins, 150 if he draws...

Comment

• i hope they show sparring from both camps on the next 24/7 and i like to see more training session from tim's camp...

Comment

• Comment

• damn bradley looking very solid and sharp

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                wow. Bradley is looking sharp!! Roach better not see this or he might deuce himself in his Manny Pacquiao edition Nike boxer shorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Nah man, I love JMM but Bradley grinds him into the ropes and breaks down that body. Bradley will tire JMM down over the long haul and win a decision.

Pac isn't going to take Bradley out, Tim is going to muscle Pac around and smother him against the ropes...his roughness will confuse Pac.
                  This is how I see it going down...

Comment

Timmy is looking very good,he has very sneaky speed...

Comment

thank you and have some green K bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X