Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how i'm seeing things at this moment

Comment

• Modelo's for me and my Bro !!! we were hoping Alvarado pulled this one out so we had a rubber match

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Modelo's for me and my Bro !!! we were hoping Alvarado pulled this one out so we had a rubber match

Alvarado-Rios 3?

Sign me up.

Comment

• Scotch and soda.

Now Stockyard Oatmeal Stout

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Scotch and soda.

Now Stockyard Oatmeal Stout

How'd the band bar go?

Too faded to remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              How'd the band bar go?

Too faded to remember?
              I guess the bands were good at what they did but I don't like metal. Its a crappy pseudo-biker bar and one of the bartenders was an 80's looking douche. Although they did make my cognac and sodas super strong.

Comment

• I think I have my Vietnamese old lady close to a 3-p. With another Vietnamese girl, who is staying with her. And, who just broke up with her boyfriend.

I called my Chinese old lady today, and had a really good conversation. She wants to meet me soon.

I have a date with a really cute Japanese girl this weekend.

Things are going okay.

Comment

• I'm going to the bar to go drink some beer now.

Comment

• Oh yeah, and you guys don't even want to know what other kind of **** I've been through.

Or, maybe I just don't want to tell it.

My head was cracked, and I was almost arrested. But, I was filming the whole ordeal, so they couldn't arrest me.

I didn't even know my head was cracked until the next day.

I also missed my bus, and had to sleep outside. The police woke me up 3 times. The third time, I sort of broke down a little. Unfortunately, I also lost my skateboard. But I have another one. I forgot to grab it, and I went back to look but couldn't find it.

I'm being intentionally vague. I am done talking about all this ****.

I was on my way to the highway overpass to hitch a ride to Tokyo.

I thought to call my mom. And she insisted I take the train, and gave me some money for a ticket.

Comment

• why yes, yes it is.....

Comment

Working...
                      X