Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson -VS- Kimbo Slice 2009 Versions Official Poll!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BPP needs to ban Shrimp E.. weak vote!

Comment

I had to say Kimbo... and it tears my heart out LOL... I hate Kimbo! But I'm not sure where Tyson is today... after the rumors of him being back in the gym... but the last photos I saw of Tyson were very bad... I just see Kimbo being able to load up a couple of big right hands and knocking stopping Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
        I had to say Kimbo... and it tears my heart out LOL... I hate Kimbo! But I'm not sure where Tyson is today... after the rumors of him being back in the gym... but the last photos I saw of Tyson were very bad... I just see Kimbo being able to load up a couple of big right hands and knocking stopping Mike.
        They need to make this fight.. If Tyson takes 6 months and drops the ridiculous weight he completely owns Kimbo.. Does Kimbo even have a jab? He went straight from streetfighting to MMA, and I don't think he ever actually developed one.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          If this fight happened today exactly as they both currently are physically with BOXING rules.. Who would win. I have a feeling we're all biased towards boxing but I would still take Tyson. Tyson would have the option of a jab and the experience of actually fighting under boxing rules. Poll to follow, Discus!
          Thanks for spamming...

Comment

tyson would destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Thanks for spamming...
              You're always debbie downing dude. It's a boxing forum, have some fun.

Comment

Working...
              X