No announcement yet.

Im Not Even OK With The Number of Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    You can say this or you can say that but one thing that you cant call me is a spammer. Do you read my stuff? I bring facts and I never talk about childish ****. I agree that there are a million Pac & Floyd threads on here and I hardly go into any of them. I only go into the ones that are talking about real ****. I dont go into any dissing, *****, *******, or none of that kind of ****. If you read what I write, Im a Floyd fan but Im always super fair to Pac. I see the **** from both sides and I dont play games or make kid threads or post. Thats spamming. I only talk about real serious type **** and its nothing to outright clown one guy or the other. Again, I never use words like *****, gayweather, *******, huggers, and so on. I hate **** like that.

I hate all the stupid threads on here but if its real talk about something then I will speak on it, even if its mostly Pac-Floyd stuff because the fact is that its the #1 topic right now. When its officialy off or when the Lopez fights come then its on to that and the Mosley fight but dont act like **** still aint poppin with this fight. Its even been on TV all day so how are you going to tell me not to speak on it? The problem is that you came at me wrong. If you got something to say but dont be disrespectful about it when I wasnt like that towards you. Only 3 things in this world set me off. Its racist, someone talking gay **** to me, or someone talking down to me. That **** makes me snap. I felt that you were talking down to me and I didnt do that to you so dont come at me like that
    Well, I didn't mean to come at you is a rude sort of way or offend you but the topic actually hurts boxing in the long run when it gets over exposed and pushes back the work of other fighters. As an older guy and a long time fan who knows boxing I thought you could clearly see that and want to curtail the topic as someone who cares about the sport and the work all fighters around the world put in.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Well, I didn't mean to come at you is a rude sort of way or offend you but the topic actually hurts boxing in the long run when it gets over exposed and pushes back the work of other fighters. As an older guy and a long time fan who knows boxing I thought you could clearly see that and want to curtail the topic as someone who cares about the sport and the work all fighters around the world put in.
      A long time ago when the topic 1st came out I was like the 1st one to make a thread saying that I think it may be bad for boxing but everyone came into that thread saying that it doesnt or its not a big deal. Then after that there were always little side **** that kept giving the story life and it still does. I have always said that I give Pac the benefit of doubt because everyone deserves that but when it comes to the test itself I still feel like you might as well do it right or just say **** it all together. It doesnt matter now though anyways but Floyd said he will use it in his next fight which I didnt think he would so we will see how it goes. Peace

Comment

A long time ago when the topic 1st came out I was like the 1st one to make a thread saying that I think it may be bad for boxing but everyone came into that thread saying that it doesnt or its not a big deal. Then after that there were always little side **** that kept giving the story life and it still does. I have always said that I give Pac the benefit of doubt because everyone deserves that but when it comes to the test itself I still feel like you might as well do it right or just say **** it all together. It doesnt matter now though anyways but Floyd said he will use it in his next fight which I didnt think he would so we will see how it goes. Peace
        Who knows, he is a big name and its hard for most fighters to walk away from what he can bring to them so it may be the norm from now on.

Comment

Why does it BOTHER you? Do you feel he is a cheat? Do you feel the need to check him extra stringently? Is it just Pac you feel this way about?

No one ever talks about that part but that always bothers me. Is it just the final date that there arguing about or is some of it about the number of times also? Lets say for the sake of this argument that Pac is juicing. If he only wants 3 test, with one of them coming 24 days out, and one after the fight then he basically has no chance of getting caught and its not random at all. Really, you can basically forget about the one after the fight. Its really 2 test before the fight. If they fight on March 13th then that means they are only have 2 test in 2 months? Most likely the 1st test would be immediatly and the 2nd test would be near the cut off date so how is someone really going to get caught? No one is talking about that but I think thats a problem in this also. The testing that Floyd wants is more then just 2 test before the fight because thats how you can really catch someone. Cats would be super scared to cheat if they knew that there was like 5 random blood test before the fight, instead of 2.

Lets say they agree to 14 days but still only the 2 pre fight test. That means Pac would get tested sometime around now and then most likely not again until 2 weeks before the fight and he knows both dates. He's not going to fail those test, no way. No real blood test company wants to do testing like that. They all want atleast like 5 test so you can keep the people off guard, espically in a case like this when it wouldnt really even be random. Thats why Pac really should probably take these test because he's basically getting off easily. They wont really be random, there are big gaps between the testing dates, he will still have 2 weeks off before the fight, and there will only be 2 instead of 5 or more. What more do you want? That really looks fishy for him not to do it then because this testing sucks and he doesnt even want to do this, let alone the USDA test which would be alot worst

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoyDazza View Post
            Why does it BOTHER you? Do you feel he is a cheat? Do you feel the need to check him extra stringently? Is it just Pac you feel this way about?
            Its not about Pac, its about the test itself. I just think it almost defeats the purpose of the whole test and you might as well not even do it. Thats why I think Floyd wants 14 days. If you want to cut down on the number of times you can test then you should also cut the date lower, atleast

Comment

Working...
            X