Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Use RA the Rugged Man's logic and pick Floyd's next fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    The timing does not work.
    It's better that way. After SSM-Berto, fight the winner in spring. Then Fight the Pac-Cotto winner in summer or fall. Cuz SSM is older, that fight should happen first. Don't let the age **** become valid as opposed to just bein an excuse. Of course I'm takin for granted Berto will lose, but if he does win, fight the Pac-Cotto winner 1st instead.

Comment

So in his interview RA stated that Floyd needed to fight guys his own size. When Floyd countered that he faced De La Hoya at 154, RA claimed he needed to fight guys his own size that were younger than him.
      Ok, RA, lets do it your way.

The fighters RA requested Floyd to face were primiarily:
      Williams
      Mosley
      Cotto

Now, as we know, Williams fights at 160, and is not Floyd's size, so he can be eliminated according to RA's logic.
      Mosley is Floyd's size, but unfortunately, is 38 years old, far older than Floyd.
      According to RA's logic, we can eliminate him as well.
      That really only leaves Miguel Cotto.
      (Sure we could talk about a guy like Berto here, but lets be realistic, he is not ready and not proven)

Now we know Cotto is facing Pac on the 14th of November. And if Cotto loses, it would be foolish for Floyd to fight him, he should fight the guy that proved BETTER than the opponent RA suggested, Manny Pac.
      If Cotto wins, Floyd should undeniably fight him.

Essentially, RA's logic used in the interview has Floyd fighting the winner of Pac vs Cotto, something that the majority of fans have been clamoring before since the fight and Mayweathers return have been announced.
      You are making ***** excuses for your boyfriend.

Floyd retired because he was afraid to fight any of the welter weights that were sitting on top of the ladder. He waited for these guys to devour each other and now he wants to come in a reap the benefits with out putting in a hard days work.

IT'S A HUSTLE says Floyd.

People are growing tired of Floyd's hustle except for his little fan boys.

I already posted a video on my site that says, Pac and Roach want nothing to do with Floyd and they will be going after Marquez trilogy in March of next year. Floyd had his chance to prove he was the man but he refused to fight any top welter weights for nearly 4 years and yet he is still listed as the NUMBER 2 welter weight by Ring Mag. PHUKING JOKE.

People don't care about Floyd that much anymore, he has proved that he is not only a coward but a bottom feeder of the worst kind, Floyd has only beat like 4 undefeated fighters. He always waits for someone else to destroy a fighter before he comes in and does more damage. He was afraid of Cotto but now that Cotto was plastered, Floyd puts his vagina on the table and says: "I will fight Cotto" ***** move *****, you had your chance.

You will see that no one is going to want to face Floyd other than maybe that red headed kid and possibly Calderon. Fighters need to act as if Floyd is no longer fighting. Let Floyd fight bums, he is no longer worthy of calling himself a welter weight or a serious fighter.

BTW, why does Floyd have his mouth open every time I look at him in this

photo.? Is he inviting me to shoot my load or does he just want suck some stick for awhile?

Comment

Yeah Hernandez, Corrales, Castillo, Hatton and DLH at 154 are garbage opponents.
        this isn't history class. floyd needs to fight mosley or get rectalcancer

Comment

If Williams walks around at 155 than why did he try and fight Pavlik at 160, and when that was postponed, fight the 154 Martinez at 160 rather than just losing one pound to go to 154?
          He is too big now.
          Im all for a Williams fight if it is possible.
          And you must not have read the first post. I did not say this is what I want to happen, but using the logic RA did in his interview, this is what HE would want to happen.
          No, that's taking what someone said and twisting it around to make it seem like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He stated Floyd should fight Mosley, Cotto, or Pacquiao. There's no logic needed to understand that. We're talking about present day right now and if you or anyone else can provide me with a list of fighters that would garner attention and bring in huge money besides those 3, let me know.

As for Williams, he was going to fight Pavlik more than likely weighing in at 158, the same weight Bernard weighed when him and Tito fought (aka a Middleweight bout). Him going down to fight Martinez at 154 isn't going to kill him at all. The only way at this point though I'd see Floyd fighting Williams is if he made the fight at 145 catchweight (which obviously means...you get the picture).

Comment

TS has a horrible av

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              LOL what??????

Provide a video or publishing of anyone saying that (excluding Sky Sports)
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ighlight=Floyd

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ght=Mayweather

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ght=Mayweather

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ighlight=Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                No, that's taking what someone said and twisting it around to make it seem like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He stated Floyd should fight Mosley, Cotto, or Pacquiao. There's no logic needed to understand that. We're talking about present day right now and if you or anyone else can provide me with a list of fighters that would garner attention and bring in huge money besides those 3, let me know.

As for Williams, he was going to fight Pavlik more than likely weighing in at 158, the same weight Bernard weighed when him and Tito fought (aka a Middleweight bout). Him going down to fight Martinez at 154 isn't going to kill him at all. The only way at this point though I'd see Floyd fighting Williams is if he made the fight at 145 catchweight (which obviously means...you get the picture).
                RA said Floyd needs to fight someone that is his size and not older than him.
                True or false.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  this isn't history class. floyd needs to fight mosley or get rectalcancer
                  Read the posts before commenting. That post was made in direct reference to Floyds history of opposition.

Comment

Read the posts before commenting. That post was made in direct reference to Floyds history of opposition.
                    my point still stands, **** history floyd needs to fight mosley or get colon cancer and die

Comment

If Williams walks around at 155 than why did he try and fight Pavlik at 160, and when that was postponed, fight the 154 Martinez at 160 rather than just losing one pound to go to 154?
                      He is too big now.
                      Im all for a Williams fight if it is possible.
                      And you must not have read the first post. I did not say this is what I want to happen, but using the logic RA did in his interview, this is what HE would want to happen.
                      He did offer Clottey a fight at 154 though, so it's not impossible at all. Inexplicably Clottey turned him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X