Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30-Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165.1, Daniel Jacobs 174.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    those trojans are trash these days lol.
    You cant be serious troll. Did you watch the Rose bowl. Did you see the recruiting class they just landed number 5 in the country. Every college football fan knows USC is a sleeping giant with all the talent they have now. More depth and no more sanctions. Also a coach and staff who are bringing the physical mind set of toughness instead of finesse like the last 2 clowns who they had as head coach. Got 2 go now this is a boxing site enough of my rant already just have to back up USC Trojans fight the fuc on .........haters

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
      If Golovkin is "huge," what does that make Jacobs who at this point is 9 lbs heavier?
      Sarcasam my friend, sarcasam.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        You're really gonna pull that BS Beer that 1 pound is really a HUGE deal?

You forgetting who was the the original catchweight king Emmanuel?
        Manny moved up from like 15 pounds eating a grain of rice a day.

Canelo weighs like 500 pounds and wouldn't fight Lara at 155 (Lara had a belt) but fights Smith at 154. Why?

Why the hell is he skipping 160 and now going to Canelo SMW

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
          Interesting how nobody ever calls for jacobs to move up, but I guess he does not fight in the same "garbage" division as Gennady, so thats probably why. In Danny Jacobs middleweight division, the competition is fierce!
          TRUE

Comment

• Why does GGG cut for these weigh ins?

Comment

• Originally posted by cork View Post
              Floyd is a small ww though... I heard that been echo quite often. I I'm in the cal camp saying e should move up but 168 looks more trashy then 160.

Jacobs though i thought he's been training. How is he so big and wonder why he's not trying his luck at 168. I think he would easily get a title there.
              umm no everyone knows floyd is a small ww...just like pacquiao who is even smaller, if you know something about boxing you know that i've heard people say floyd is a bulked up lightweight all the time

Comment

• Black boxing fans

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                He need to move up doe!- every black boxing fan.
                They are ignorant and refuse to acknowledge facts and reality if it goes against their agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  You cant be serious troll. Did you watch the Rose bowl. Did you see the recruiting class they just landed number 5 in the country. Every college football fan knows USC is a sleeping giant with all the talent they have now. More depth and no more sanctions. Also a coach and staff who are bringing the physical mind set of toughness instead of finesse like the last 2 clowns who they had as head coach. Got 2 go now this is a boxing site enough of my rant already just have to back up USC Trojans fight the fuc on .........haters
                  move along, dopey. IDGAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Manny moved up from like 15 pounds eating a grain of rice a day.

Canelo weighs like 500 pounds and wouldn't fight Lara at 155 (Lara had a belt) but fights Smith at 154. Why?

Why the hell is he skipping 160 and now going to Canelo SMW
                    He fought Lara at 155... I ain't one of those people who says GGG should move up btw..

He's fighting Jr for a pure shameful $ grab, I wanna see the fight but Fonfarna tooks JR's balls and we all know Canelo is better then Andre. Huge $$$ for like a 5% chance of upset.

Manny gained 15 pounds by a grain of rice, and 10ml of anabolic rice a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      move along, dopey. IDGAF
                      Then why did you fucin comment on USC imbecile. Oh yeah you are a troll , couldn't resist with nonsense Proved my point exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X