Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defense Secretary Michael Flynn job in jeopardy over Russian connection!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Thats all that matters, stop trying to play semantics. It's fcking pathetic
    LMAO!!

You got shown you were dead wrong and you claim it was "semantics".

Yes, you are pathetic.

What's so hard about you saying those 3 little words, "I was wrong?" when you're shown to be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yeah. We claim that you have an alt but you first made the assumption that you got the sites mixed up.
      One shouldn't use big words when one doesn't understand them.

It makes you look ignorant, and insecure about said ignorance to boot.

I made the STATEMENT I got the forums mixed up.

Do you need me to teach you the difference between a statement and an assumption before you trudge on?
      Last edited by 1bad65; 02-15-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Albatross to the party....remind me how their establishment candidates fared in the primaries?

These people wanting Trump out make me laugh as they think they're going to get someone else with softer liberal policies to replace him. Scary Trump will go and all the policies will go with him.

Newsflash, Trump didn't get elected by accident. They didn't elect him because he's a super-nice guy, they elected him precisely because of his hard-line policies.

White America is pissed, and that sentiment isn't going anywhere, it's only going to get worse unless they get what they want (more & better jobs, illegals deported, immigration curbed etc etc).
        100% truth right there.

People said Trump was finished (or wouldn't even run!) from the start. He proved them wrong EVERY time.

Remember, he defeated TWO political dynasties, the Bushes and the Clintons. That didn't happen by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Yes the intel community is behind these leaks. The stuff they're doing is what they usually do in foreign countries to topple a leader. So why are they doing it here against Trump? Because they're Obama loyalist? The intel community is about the most apolitical group you'll find in D.C. They're doing it because they know some close to Trump have been compromised. They're withholding intel info from Trump because they don't trust the people around him because of information they have on those people. They've gotten FISA warrants against some in his campaign. That's how they were able to tap Flynn's call to Russia. But this is all "fake news".
          Exactly. They are Americans actually protecting other Americans citizens from a foreign enemy.

They had this idiot on tape and he still tried to deny it. Wonder how someone that stupid makes it to General. Guess he knew the right person to blow.

Utterly embarrassing that this guy was the head of National Security.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Albatross to the party....remind me how their establishment candidates fared in the primaries?

These people wanting Trump out make me laugh as they think they're going to get someone else with softer liberal policies to replace him. Scary Trump will go and all the policies will go with him.

Newsflash, Trump didn't get elected by accident. They didn't elect him because he's a super-nice guy, they elected him precisely because of his hard-line policies.

White America is pissed, and that sentiment isn't going anywhere, it's only going to get worse unless they get what they want (more & better jobs, illegals deported, immigration curbed etc etc).
            I agree with you. I do wonder how much longer even the dumbest rednecks, racists and white nationalists will tolerate the daily mishaps and the mounting evidence that Russia seems to have influence over several of the closest members of Trump's inner circle of advisers.

If he increases manufacturing jobs and builds the wall they may not care at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Utterly embarrassing that this guy was the head of National Security.
              LMAO!!!

He was an ADVISOR. He wasn't in charge of squat. Notice his position in the Trump Administration didn't require Senate/Congressional approval.

Comment

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...-russia-214782

Who Told Flynn to Call Russia? A very interesting question. I doubt he acted on his own accord. Was it Trump? Pence?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...-russia-214782

Who Told Flynn to Call Russia? A very interesting question. I doubt he acted on his own accord. Was it Trump? Pence?
                  Well then, there it is!

All the proof needed, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    I hate that guy. Top 10 list of people I want to see beheaded, and I'd be willing to do it myself.
                    Wow, thats a little extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      100% truth right there.

People said Trump was finished (or wouldn't even run!) from the start. He proved them wrong EVERY time.

Remember, he defeated TWO political dynasties, the Bushes and the Clintons. That didn't happen by accident.
                      Jeb bush 2020!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X