Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Kell Brook Will Beat Errol Spence, Rise Above Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nelson: Kell Brook Will Beat Errol Spence, Rise Above Amir Khan

Former world champion and Sky Sports analyst Johnny Nelson if confidently picking Kell Brook (36-1, 25 KOs) to defeat Errol Spence (21-0, 18 KOs). Brook, who holds the IBF welterweight title, has to make a mandatory defense against Spence. A deal is very close to being made, with an IBF mandated purse bid scheduled for next Tuesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah, he'll beat spence. And a lot of people will pretend they were never hyping spence.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      yeah, he'll beat spence. And a lot of people will pretend they were never hyping spence.
      This is a real pick'em fight IMO. Brook went for broke with GGG and didnt care about losing. Porter win was razor close.

Comment

Slick?

Nelson, proving once again, what a terrible pundit he is. He should do himself a favour and try watching a few of Spence's fights. While he's at it, maybe learn and understand why, at this point, he hasn't had the opportunities to fight better opposition. It's ironic that he can criticise Spence in that department, whilst the man he's trying to defend has one of the worst resumes in boxing today for a world champion.

I can't wait for Spence to beat the crap out of him to put our delusional Brits in their place.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
          Slick?

Nelson, proving once again, what a terrible pundit he is. He should do himself a favour and try watching a few of Spence's fights. While he's at it, maybe learn and understand why, at this point, he hasn't had the opportunities to fight better opposition. It's ironic that he can criticise Spence in that department, whilst the man he's trying to defend has one of the worst resumes in boxing today for a world champion.

I can't wait for Spence to beat the crap out of him to put our delusional Brits in their place.

Nelson is right to point out spence has faced nobody .... he hasn't so stop it with all the butthurt

He's beaten people he is supposed to beat

Bumsquad and algeri

Comment

U will be waiting a long time bucko as GGG couldn't even put Brook on the deck! The only way Brook loses this fight is if he's struggling with weight! If he's ok hyped spence is going home empty handed!

Comment

No, Brook will not beat Spence. Errol will show that he's the real deal I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Nelson is right to point out spence has faced nobody .... he hasn't so stop it with all the butthurt

He's beaten people he is supposed to beat

Bumsquad and algeri
                My point is, Spence is a newcomer. He was a prospect not long ago. It's somewhat ******ed to criticise him for his opposition, when he's yet to be given the opportunity to fight the best. Nelson, I can tell, is saying this without a clue for who Spence. He did the same for Crawford when he came over to fight Burns.

And say what you want about Bumsquad and Johnny Cage. They're both better than ANYONE that Brook has defended his title against. And Spence annihilated them in ways Pacquiao, Khan and Thurman couldn't.

Comment

"Slick" and "elusive" is not how I would describe Spence.

It's clear (as usual) that Johnny Nelson has never seen Spence fight.

I've said this before but I do not believe that he watches boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    "Slick" and "elusive" is not how I would describe Spence.

It's clear (as usual) that Johnny Nelson has never seen Spence fight.

I've said this before but I do not believe that he watches boxing.
                    Most people see a black american and just assume. Even pundits only watch highlight reels.

Comment

Working...
                    X