Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Will NOT Retire After Fight Falls Out, Two More in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Was hoping this crybaby would disappear after he realized nobody cared about this fight and most are happy this sorry excuse for PPV was cancelled.

Comment

I like Brook vs Cotto at 154. I want to see what Book is like at 154 and how he compares.

Comment

There's nobody he'd be willing to fight, no money fights, no big names. Charlo beats him, Andrade beats him, Lara beats him and none of those would be a big enough draw. Cotto's career =limbo.

Comment

Brook beats Cotto at any weight. Too big and too strong.

Comment

LOL people talking Brook, Charlos, Tureano Johnson. Do you guys live under a rock? Cotto is not interested in fighting somebody who still has a pulse unless its a cashout vs Canelo. He will fight a shot or retired or undersized dude. Trying to get midget 42 year old retired Marquez in the ring and Brandon Rios LOL. Cotto is trash and needs to retire.

Comment

2 bad they cannot find a late-minute substitute so he does not waste all the training he has done... but I'm certain it would not be a live body there's 4/5 guys out there Cotto will definitely avoid... top of the list would b Spence...

Comment

Make Lara Vs. Cotto... I'd watch that.
                (Jay-Z knows better tho... lol)

Cotto would get his ass beat

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  LOL people talking Brook, Charlos, Tureano Johnson. Do you guys live under a rock? Cotto is not interested in fighting somebody who still has a pulse unless its a cashout vs Canelo. He will fight a shot or retired or undersized dude. Trying to get midget 42 year old retired Marquez in the ring and Brandon Rios LOL. Cotto is trash and needs to retire.
                  said with facts! Cotto had a great career but since trout hes refused top opposition except for nelo*only because $$$*. cotto doesn't fight for rep anymore im just waiting for the gods to punish such greed.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    2 bad they cannot find a late-minute substitute so he does not waste all the training he has done... but I'm certain it would not be a live body there's 4/5 guys out there Cotto will definitely avoid... top of the list would b Spence...
                    i see what you're doing..you can't seem to get spence out of your mind, and perhaps mouth. However, cotto should avoid spence and all young lions like the plague.

Comment

Wasnt cotto rumored to be fighting gamboa at some point last year? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X