Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And that's why Wlad refused to defend his titles in Vegas.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's why Wlad refused to defend his titles in Vegas.

100% certainty he'd get jobbed if he went to Vegas.

I encourage more fighters to do the same.

Hope my boy Anthony Joshua doesn't step foot on US soil, let those AmeriBUM's come over to the UK and fight in front of fair judges and officials.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I Don't want Anthony be fighting Wilder in vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        100% certainty he'd get jobbed if he went to Vegas.

I encourage more fighters to do the same.

Hope my boy Anthony Joshua doesn't step foot on US soil, let those AmeriBUM's come over to the UK and fight in front of fair judges and officials.

Comment

We are, the whole world, hating US and we have some really good reasons for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            We are, the whole world, hating US and we have some really good reasons for it.
            Well, I suppose Kovalev losing is as good a reason as any to hate over 300 million people, even if it was only three that scored the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Well, I suppose Kovalev losing is as good a reason as any to hate over 300 million people, even if it was only three that scored the fight.
              Hahahaa no, I read the post above me and related to that. And by "US" we mean US governments, not you guys.
              Plus, them obese creatures are disgusting.

Comment

And decided to lose it on his hometurf instead all right

Comment

Let's be honest, British judges and officials aren't that great either...

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Let's be honest, British judges and officials aren't that great either...
                    they aren't, but for some reason there's this notion that america is somehow more objective than places like the UK, germany, japan, etc., when in fact that is not true at all

Comment

Working...
                    X