Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: You're Going To See a Better Version of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: You're Going To See a Better Version of Me!

Mikey Garcia is ready to make a big statement on Saturday night. The last time Garcia was seen, he was retaining the super featherweight championship of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) with a twelve round decision over Juan Carlos Burgos in 2014.

[Click Here To Read More]

Im expecting a super aggressive version for some odd reason, just by the way Mickey has been talking lately and seeing him train.

Comment

I expect a vicious knockout here

Comment

Vamos mikey!!!

MIKEY IS THE BEST MEXICAN BOXER PUNCHER SINCE MARQUEZ RETIRED!

Comment

he did what mayweather did which was take a couple years off to juice and bulk up without being tested so now hes coming back with alot more muscle and aggretion. look at all that acne

Comment

It's a shame Arum stole 2 good years of his prime from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              It's a shame Arum stole 2 good years of his prime from him.
              how did arum steal 2 years from him? mikey chose to sit out and fight to get out of his contract, he was offered the Gamboa fight and ducked him. That was Mikey Garcias choice not bob arums

Comment

Mikey ducked Gamboa and I wouldn't be surprised if he was offered to fight Crawford after he said no to gamboa so he was stuck between a rock and a hard place so he ran to the Protecting Boxing Cowards side and now he is gonna fight some salka type of dudes and the peasants will go wild and live happily ever after

Comment

Mickey garcia

Mickey garcia actually left top rank because he looked average against burgos & top rank was gonna put'em in with ray beltran or orlando salido next

Comment

Just seeing the guy outdoors would be huge at this point!

Comment

Working...
                    X