Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Not Ducking Golovkin, When Will He Move Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Get your f@ggot ass outta here. Hagler didn't move up because he had Hearn, Duran, and Ray Leornard to fight you dyck head. If he was 34 years old with pussie g's resume he would get shytted on for staying in that weight class. Pussie g has not fought nowhere near the caliber of fighters as Hagler you fuucking idiot. It is clear pussie g can't get a big fight at 160. Move his pussie ass up in weight and get big fights there. Is that hard?

You are a straight dyck rider! You are cool with pussie g staying in this bum weak ass weight class because like yourself he is bytch made. Shot out to- Pacquiao, Maidana, Mosley, De La Hoya, Jones Jr, Mayweather, Ward, Cotto, Marquez for having nuts and daring to be great and moving up in weight. Pussie g is nothing but a pussie.

If he had any type of nuts when he wasn't getting the fights he wanted at 160 he would have moved up and took over that division like the other greats. But he is pussie and not great so he knew that wasn't going to happen and much rather feast on bums and smaller fighters. Once he moves up in weight he gets his cranium cracked.

If he wasn't such a pussie he would have fought Ward and we wouldn't even be having this conversation. He bytched out. Has bytch in his blood just like you! lil g is pussie g period. Keep supporting that bytch
    You farthead! GGG has Canelo and other titleholders and DOES NOT have to leave his division!! And since when was Canelo not a big fight since it is being negotiated and is considered THE fight in Boxing right now????? Guess you forgot that little fact to suit your biased agenda! FYI - There is no rule that says a fighter cannot be near great or great unless he leaves his division, dumba$$!! Keep slurping Floyd's jizz like it is manna from heaven! HE is the one who made the REDICULOUS demand and you suck it up like a mindless minion!!!

Comment

• His move is to see GGG beat or the gameplan on how to beat GGG by Ward. Business as usual. Why not just give GGG a few more years. He'll be ripe for the picking.

Comment

• I dunno anything about this situation but based on this interview Floyd sure sounds like he's ducking this Ggg guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Who said GGG had to weigh the contracted amount of 175? He can show up at 168 like he planned to do against Froch, DeGale, Thomas O, Ramirez and Chavez Jr.

Roy was outweighed by over 30 lbs against Ruiz.

Floyd showed up at the weigh in against DLH at 149 or 150 when the fight was at 154.

How much did Pac weigh against Margarito? If I'm not mistaken there was a 6 lb difference between Pac and Marg. Then there was a much bigger difference come fight night.

How much did Floyd weigh against DLH, Maidana, Ortiz and Canelo on fight night?

Why do you go guys get so scary when it's being asked of GGG to do what's already been done?

GGG can show up at whatever weight he feels comfortable with to get the job done.

And guess what? If he's really the top P4P fighter everyone thinks he is, a little 7 lb difference against Andre Ward won't make a difference. Then, since being the P4P champ he is, once he destructs Ward, he can happily go down to 154 against FMJ like he said he could do.
          Who said ANYTHING about GGG coming in at 175??? GGG never said he would fight a light heavyweight and then come back down to less than 160 for Floyd so for Floyd to spout off those demands, all he does is make himself look like a complete Diva! No fighter should EVER move up and then drop down to those extremes! History is LITTERED with bad examples of that! And since you take what GGG says as verbatim, then how do you support a fighter who says "I WANT A FIGHTER AT HIS BEST WEIGHT, I DONT DO CATCHWEIGHTS, I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF FIGHTER"?? Did you go all hissy fit when Floyd spouted those principles only to become a hypocrite????
          Last edited by richardt; 05-14-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

That's really all it is.

And let's say it was at 175. Who said GGG had to weigh 175?

Did Roy not give over 30 lbs to Ruiz?

Pac gave well over 7 lbs to Margarito.

Floyd gave well over 7 lbs to DLH, Maidana, Ortiz and Canelo.

But Richardt would shoot himself in the head of GGG gave 7 lbs to Ward or Kovalev, then came back down in weight to live out his dream against Mayweather. Richard would kill himself if that were to happen.

Why do these guys get so scared when asking the top P4P fighter to make P4P accomplishments?
            Froch at 168 in the UK would have been a p4p accomplishment, right? It's Wards best win without the big weight and home turf concession. Floyd at 154, ditto p4p

Comment

That's really all it is.

And let's say it was at 175. Who said GGG had to weigh 175?

Did Roy not give over 30 lbs to Ruiz?

Pac gave well over 7 lbs to Margarito.

But Richardt would shoot himself in the head of GGG gave 7 lbs to Ward or Kovalev, then came back down in weight to live out his dream against Mayweather. Richard would kill himself if that were to happen.

Why do these guys get so scared when asking the top P4P fighter to make P4P accomplishments?
              Because they know for a fact they can't win. If they felt in their heart pussie g could beat Ward they would be pushing for that fight. You see how pussie g fans want him to fight Floyd, fight Chavez jr at 168. Chavez jr comes in the ring bigger than Ward.

But whenever you ask for pussie g to move up and fight Ward or DeGeale or anybody they say he wants to stay at 160. So why Floyd at 154? These pussie g fans are shook period. They know pussie g is not that great and if he moved up and fought a real one, he gets his ass beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Who said ANYTHING about GGG coming in at 175??? GGG never said he would fight a light heavyweight and then come back down to less than 160 for Floyd so for Floyd to spout off those demands, all he does is make himself look like a complete Diva! No fighter should EVER move up and then drop down to those extremes! History is LITTERED with bad examples of that! And since you take what6 GGG says as verbatim, then how do you support a fighter who says "I WANT A FIGHTER AT HIS BEST WEIGHT, I DONT DO CATCHWEIGHTS, I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF FIGHTER"?? Do you go all hissy fit when Floyd spouted those principles only to become a hypocrite????
                The question here is can GGG go up to 168 and then back down to 154 for Mayweather. According to GGG and his team, yes, they can do it.

I'm the type of guy that says "prove it".

You're the type of guy that's scared for him and would kill yourself if he tried it.

You say "GGG shouldn't have to go to 175 for Ward". I say, you're right, his weigh in weight can be 168 while Ward's can be 175. Just like GGG's weight against Ramirez, Chavez Jr and DeGale can be 168.

Once that's feat is accomplished, he can go back to 154 against Floyd like he said he could do.

Why are you so terrified?

Were you this terrified when Pac was outweight by Marg by 6 lbs at the weigh in and God knows how much on fight night?

Were you this terrified when Roy was outweighed by 30 lbs against Ruiz?

Were you this terrified when FMJ was outweighed by 10+ pounds against Ortiz, Maidana, Canelo and DLH?

Comment

• GGG began his amateur career at 140 if I'm not mistaken. Its not his fault he grew through divisions in his amateur days. As for Floyd, he is a coward. Never took a risk, cherrypicked and would get annihilated by GGG.

Comment

1) ODLH was old, inactive (2 fights in 3 years) and had like five losses. And Floyd was in his physical prime. He was 150 at the weigh in but you don't know what his fight night weight was.
                    Besides that, Floyd made 25+ millions that night. GGG would gladly fight Ward at 168 if Ward brought those numbers to him.

2) Floyd forced Maidana to use pillow gloves and yet had to clinch 70+ times to get the nod in their first fight. Floyd was the only fighter to request Maidana to use pillow gloves ever. WTF was that? a p4p taking a risk? lol.

3) Ortiz is a C level fighter, come on.

4) Canelo was a ****ing zombie that night. He had to loss muscle weight and probably was a bit drained too. 7 lbs less on fight night compared to what he had been against Trout three monts earlier. And guess what? Canelo isn't very good, he relies on outweighting his opponents.

You have been KO'ed and exposed as an ignorant Floyd biased ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      Because they know for a fact they can't win. If they felt in their heart pussie g could beat Ward they would be pushing for that fight. You see how pussie g fans want him to fight Floyd, fight Chavez jr at 168. Chavez jr comes in the ring bigger than Ward.

But whenever you ask for pussie g to move up and fight Ward or DeGeale or anybody they say he wants to stay at 160. So why Floyd at 154? These pussie g fans are shook period. They know pussie g is not that great and if he moved up and fought a real one, he gets his ass beat.
                      This is so true. All of it.

I truly believe richardt would kill himself if GGG came in at 168 while Ward/Kovalev was 175.

It just baffles me that GGG and his team have said they can go up to 168 and back down to 154, but Richardt is suicidal at the thought of them doing it.
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-14-2016, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X