• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both pacquiao and mayweather are getting older

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
      Honestly not be much...landed 81 against Floyd and 122 against Bradley
      An improvement of only 50%. Practically nothing doe.

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      It isn't a mystery, Pacquiao has never recovered mentally from this

That KO is changed him, he has not been the same Manny since. People keep trying to find excuses, but in reality the man went through one of the most vicious ko's in boxing history.

Boxing is as much mental as it is physical, plain and simple.
      If anything was made clear to me in basically every fight since then, he doesn't take as many chances as he used to. He's older and took a whopping KO against a long time rival. It's no accident that his punch numbers are down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        you think spewing all those justifies what you said about oscar and floyd's double standards?

you have no direction in your arguments. you said a lot, but contributed nothing really to what was being discussed.
        I don't follow brah. What I said "about oscar and floyd's double standards?"

Be specific with which double standards "we" are referring to. You used standards as in plural. Which is more than one example. We were talking about IV "illegalism" in which Oscar is innocent, claim you, but not Floyd? That's what a double standard is as roach himself said it's not illegal without even referring to the topic of blood results.

Order a cheeseburger. You'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          I still don't understand how you can injure your rotator cuff, have literally no mentions of it between rounds and still throw a right hand. Does anybody know how bad that kind of injury is? you can barely lift a glass of water to your mouth without being in excruciating pain, no matter how tough you are, never.mind still throwing punches.

It just seems strange that there was no mention of it between rounds, or post fight or anything until they got to the press conference. Also they said he did it a couple of weeks before the fight but there's plenty of training videos and media workouts from around the time it supposedly happened where he seems absolutely fine.

I honestly think the injury was bogus, and the "surgery" too. Anybody can fake a bogus surgery if you pay somebody enough. Anybody would be naive to think these situations can't be faked. People will go to these lengths to save face when there's business and money involved on a huge scale. I believe he may have felt a bit of pain in camp or something, but the injury was nowhere near as bad as they made out. Too many things point towards it being a lie more than it being true.

Mayweather always cuts his opponents output down by a huge percentage compared to their average. Their fight was no different.
          As someone here tried to explain to me, "the tear just gets worse over time doe".

Here's my gut. I think he DID injure it - missing punches - during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Both pacquiao and mayweather are getting older
            I agree,both look like a shell of themselves,but for some reason the fans are begging for a replay of Hopkins-Jones 2

Comment

Working...
            X