No announcement yet.

What was the difference here, really

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't a mystery, Pacquiao has never recovered mentally from this

That KO is changed him, he has not been the same Manny since. People keep trying to find excuses, but in reality the man went through one of the most vicious ko's in boxing history.

Boxing is as much mental as it is physical, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
      Honestly not be much...landed 81 against Floyd and 122 against Bradley
      41 punches is a lot

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        It isn't a mystery, Pacquiao has never recovered mentally from this

That KO is changed him, he has not been the same Manny since. People keep trying to find excuses, but in reality the man went through one of the most vicious ko's in boxing history.

Boxing is as much mental as it is physical, plain and simple.
        Yep. He no longer can be reckless like he could before the KO

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
          i quoted u saying floyd prolly paid all the judges before hand, which u thought was extremely ******ed right? just like how i feel about u thinking this shoulder injury is fake and manny is only going thru with this to act like his shoulder is really injured.

so now its pretty hard to to convince an audience? so i guess pac vs bradley 1 was fought in a basement with nobody around? u said score card favor bradley but all hbo had manny winning, so i guess this fight was fought with no audience? lol
          It's obvious when people detract by reiterating rhetorical sarcasm with questions.

Done with you brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            what i said. it was only roach who assumed those were IV marks. if there was anyone else, post it here. a lot lot different from someone actually seeing floyd with an IV. no double standards there.
            Don't argue with the guy. He's very serious about his trolling and boldly lies. One thing you should consider is that it's legal to get an IV under a certain dose. Oscar possibly wouldn't have been dehydrated had he been able to take alot more. But since he was legit dehydrated it's very probable that he would be allowed a legitimate TUE. Considering his fight night weight I doubt he got one though.

EDIT: Althought I'm not too familiar with it. The NSAC rules I think do allow IV, so Oscar could have taken it, and like Roach said, been too late with it, thus his condition. The difference here is however that Mayweather, like Pacquiao was under WADA rule due to the USADA testing.

Anyway. Mayweather wasn't drained and although the amount he took was substantially more than the allowed limit, he didn't take enough that would sufficiently rehydrate a supposedly drained fighter. With the little amount he "needed", he could have simply substituted with water and avoided the entire fiasco. He did take enough to potentially mask PED's in his system though.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-12-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Good god. Wtf, when is all this bullsh it between the Mayweather pacquiao thing going to end? My goodness every time you look at these boards there is a thread either from a pac fanboy or a Mayweather fanboy talking about how much better there guy is or why there guy lost. Both fanboy camps need to off themselves. This sh it is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                It's obvious when people detract by reiterating rhetorical sarcasm with questions.

Done with you brah.
                thats what i thought. if pac can fake an injury, paid off the surgeon, then floyd can do the same, and hey floyd has more money so he can do even more! haha!

Comment

What? Roach didn't say he was ''There'' when Oscar took the IV. He said he saw the marks...

Why didn't Kevin Iole break the Da Vinci Code when he first reported months before anybody else about Floyd's IV? He then made fun of Hauser's recent article about Haymon.

You rogue posters are defending garbage excuses. It just makes the fighters you protect look more weak.
                  you're all over the place.
                  you just nullified your own argument about having IV double standards.
                  with oscar, it was only roach, and he only saw marks and assumed it was IV.
                  with floyd, he was caught with it.

Comment

Done with you brah.
                    why duck the question?

kinda hard to convince the audience in floyd vs pac

but why did all hbo had manny winning in pac vs bradley 1 when u said score card favor bradley in that fight?

so hbo didnt wanna try to convince that manny won against floyd because of the audience but why would hbo try to convince that manny won against bradley in the 1st fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      you're all over the place.
                      you just nullified your own argument about having IV double standards.
                      with oscar, it was only roach, and he only saw marks and assumed it was IV.
                      with floyd, he was caught with it.
                      Roach said he saw the tape and the IV marks. Why do you need tape over a common area that receives IV treatment?

All failed speculation 100%. Victor Conte could've easily helped Hauser's fiction on how to ''cheat'' from IV time to fight night. Hauser didn't write any of that.

When you can't find banned substances it sucks innit? So we just say ''IV's are illegal'' innit.

Comment

Working...
                      X