Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: I Want To Beat Andre Ward in Front of His Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think the chances are that Ward would ever go to Russia for a pro fight? You know, considering his whole career and all.
    It depends on the situation. Ward isn't a media sensation, fighting at home usually provides the best live gate, etc. Aside from his fight with Kessler, he's always been the "A" side and had the right to determine where the match was held.

I have no problem with Kovalev wanting the fight to take place in his home, he's the champ and has earned that right. Ward should travel to Russia if Kovalev wants the fight there....

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      So that will be infront of 5 people and a dog then?
      That's how many people are typically at a Kovalev fight, isn't it? Because let's be honest, Sergey can't draw flies to shit on his own. Not without the proper opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        That's how many people are typically at a Kovalev fight, isn't it? Because let's be honest, Sergey can't draw flies to shit on his own. Not without the proper opponent.

Which is insane, you guys don't know how lucky you are.

I would walk over hot coals to watch either of them live.

I don't care where the fight is held, it makes little difference.

I would prefer Vegas to Oakland, but I would prefer Oakland to Russia..... but it would likely make little/no difference.

Comment

They should not fight in Oakland. Maybe LA since LA has a Russian population that would be cool

Comment

Ward = Mayweather
            Kovalev = Pacquiao

I see the same results. I praise both fighters too.

Comment

Kovalev is a krusher and is legit, but he has flaws. Hes crazy strong not even just punching power but man strength and ward will have to be smart to keep fight at his tempo.

Comment

Ward will beat Kovalev by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Ward will beat Kovalev by UD.
                  You were the one that said Cleverly would beat Kovalev right? Oh and Hopkins? perhaps Pascal? This is getting sad.

Mister 38%

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                    Ward = Mayweather
                    Kovalev = Pacquiao

I see the same results. I praise both fighters too.
                    Kovalev has a much different style than Pacquiao. Kovalev is more calculated and patient, also boxing is a big part of his game, his power just overshadows that. But Kovalev is a boxer, not a guy who is going to get into trading and throw fast flurries and leave his chin hanging for right hand counters. I expect a boxing match from Ward and Kovalev, and Ward will be very careful with the counters and try to smother Kovalev's punches inside. It will be a completely different fight than May-Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze Bomber View Post
                      You were the one that said Cleverly would beat Kovalev right? Oh and Hopkins? perhaps Pascal? This is getting sad.

Mister 38%
                      Nope, I am not sure why you are fabricating all that. I said Hopkins will beat Kovalev. Don't know where you are getting Cleverly from, or Pascal.

Yesterday you told me you were going to book mark my prediction for Ward vs Kovalev, now you say this. I seemed to have hit a nerve? Why don't you just keep bookmarking, and when the fight is over i'll send you a message so that you can bring up all of your bookmarks.

Comment

Working...
                      X