No announcement yet.

Berto may have the worse shoulder roll in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto may have the worse shoulder roll in boxing

More awful than Cotto's to be honest. I dont know why black folks try to emulate Mayweather so bad.

Nah... Cotto's shoulder roll is better than Berto's

Comment

Yeah that was just awful. As soon as the fight started and he came out with it I just face palmed.

Comment

I literally laughed out loud when Berto came out with the shoulder roll.

Lord knows what he was thinking trying that.

Got himself knocked down in the first round by Roberto Guererro for his troubles

Comment

He doesn't have the flexibility to use it, nor does he have the reflexes or ability to counter off the shoulder roll, he looked dumb even attempting it.

Comment

hahaha i know that whole gameplan lasted for about 90 seconds before he got dropped.

Comment

yea, he failed big time wanabe Broner n MoneyMay, at least he gave it shot, cant blame it seems so easy n it works for those other guys, i feel bad for laughing at him but he got knockdown twice tryna be those guys lol

big heart Berto big props dude

Comment

Seriously, if Guererro was a puncher there's no way this fight would have gone 12 rounds.

Comment

came out with the shoulder roll, got dropped twice immediately.....Fail

Comment

Biggest fight of his career, and he canges up his style. Smdh. It look cosmetic to me. Absolutely no fundamentals behind that stance he had. Just used it, to use it.

Comment

Working...
                    X