Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will America choke against Japan in the women fifa world cup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The penalty kick is the best thing ever.

Comment

The quality of women's football is ridiculously poor. I don't think the gap in quality is anywhere near as bad in any other sport. Me and my mates could put a team together and beat any of the teams in this world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        The quality of women's football is ridiculously poor. I don't think the gap in quality is anywhere near as bad in any other sport. Me and my mates could put a team together and beat any of the teams in this world cup.
        No, you would lose 5 to 0.

Sad to see the girls go so far and blow it in the end. Bad, bad, bad ending but good for them doing what they did before hand.

Comment

Lets bomb'em

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post

Sad to see the girls go so far and blow it in the end. Bad, bad, bad ending but good for them doing what they did before hand.
            I knew they were going to blow it when they took out the blond dyke,her and Morgan were the only ones hustling.

Comment

Glad for Japan something to smile about for them

How the US didn't win that game is beyond me must've had 100s of chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                We really wouldn't, seriously. The technique on show is absolutely shocking.

Comment

****.they definitely choked.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    We really wouldn't, seriously. The technique on show is absolutely shocking.
                    i agree with you,i reckon i could put a group of friends together and whoop any female team,yanks dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      i agree with you,i reckon i could put a group of friends together and whoop any female team,yanks dont get it
                      Heck we can make one from BS.

Disappointing to see Pearl Harbour trend in twitter after this...

stay classy US
                      Last edited by Repeddled; 07-17-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X