Mini ice on the way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini ice on the way

https://www.iceagenow.info/mini-ice-...ter-of-months/

"Question of months" for a "mini ice Age": the very scarce solar activity could really produce record temperatures for the Earth

At the moment the lack of sunspots, characteristic of the solar minimum, could bring low temperatures from record, but some experts suggest that it could even produce a "mini ice Age

Something unusual, but perhaps not so unusual on a grand scale, is happening to our sun. In fact, it is expected to meet its solar minimum around 2020, but it seems that this could happen sooner. At the moment the lack of sunspots, characteristic of the solar minimum, could bring low record temperatures, but some experts suggest that it could even produce a "mini ice Age". The chances of this occurring seem subtle at first glance, but let's analyze some more information.

We are currently living in the 24th recorded solar cycle. What is believed to provoke a mini ice age is a prolonged solar minimum, i.e. an extended period of time when the sun does not have sunspots in the minimum activity of its cycle. The last time a prolonged solar minimum was recorded, a mini ice Age really occurred and was defined as Maunder Minimum. This period lasted from 1645

From Spaceweather.com argue that sunspots were absent for most of the 2018, to the point where they believe that a reaction is coming from the upper atmosphere of the earth which, in turn, could produce these differences of Temperature. "It could happen over a few months. If current trends continue, a cold record could soon be established in the space age, "said Martin Mlynczak, of the Langley Research Center at NASA. Speaking of the potential cold wave that could reach us, Mlynczak said that "We are not yet close", but a matter of months is not so long.

The data obtained from NASA's thermosphere ionosphere mesosphere energetics and Dynamics (TIMED) shows that the upper layer of air surrounding the Earth, known as the thermosphere, is shrinking and cooling, literally making Lessen the radius of our atmosphere. From all this actually

(lower right corner of graph)

Anyone have a way to prevent solar radiation?
    Last edited by man down; 11-29-2018, 10:50 AM.

If ******s from over 10000 years ago survived I'm sure we'll be fine .

Comment

And this, people think we have control over the climate lol.
      The U.S. Witnessed its Coldest November Weather in 38 Years
      https://www.agweb.com/article/the-us...rs-ben-potter/

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post

Comment

No doubt, but man made climate change doe! Can some put some restrictions on the sun please! lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              No doubt, but man made climate change doe! Can some put some restrictions on the sun please! lol
              I feel you but the earth wasn't gonna last forever and neither were we , so buy your self a blanket and better insulation .

Comment

I feel you but the earth wasn't gonna last forever and neither were we , so buy your self a blanket and better insulation .
                Hahaha I'm good. I'm not tripping on this. I just thought it was funny because we can't control the sun. Man made climate change doe.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Hahaha I'm good. I'm not tripping on this. I just thought it was funny because we can't control the sun. Man made climate change doe.
                  Oh for sure some chit is out of our control , and somehow ppl are going to try to blame it on someone , so I'm a blame god that old rascal .http://hentaihaven.org/tennen-koi-ir...hol-episode-1/

Comment

Oh for sure some chit is out of our control , and somehow ppl are going to try to blame it on someone , so I'm a blame god that old rascal .http://hentaihaven.org/tennen-koi-ir...hol-episode-1/
                    Hahaha it's just the world we live in. History tells us this but some don't want to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                    X