Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolls wasn’t scared. Was hungry and came to win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Rolls give a post fight interview ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Nah, what's sad is how much of a hater you are, and you can't respect your account bets.

You should have voluntarily left when you lost the bets. You deserve to be banned.

Your word means zero.

GGG made $15 million for those 4 rounds. Keep on hating!
      Shut up you don’t know ****t about anything try doing some research before making yourself look like a clown.

With that said you fanboys are sad as fuuckk for defending such farce.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Shut up you don’t know ****t about anything try doing some research before making yourself look like a clown.

With that said you fanboys are sad as fuuckk for defending such farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Did Rolls give a post fight interview ?
          Good question. I’ll see if I can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            nah!! you are just crying here like if you are Rolls or GGG's lover, thats all...
            Once again... You're an internet clown. It's not just me who's calling you out on this. Think about that.

You'd NEVER say the things you say on this forum to someone like Rolls face. That should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Good question. I’ll see if I can find it.
              Thanks

I searched and came up empty. Usually, after getting ko'd, a guy will need a few days to collect his thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Once again... You're an internet clown. It's not just me who's calling you out on this. Think about that.

You'd NEVER say the things you say on this forum to someone like Rolls face. That should tell you all you need to know.
                this is a boxing forum, if you dont like people talking **** about fighters go somewhere else and stop *****ing... i made a joke about rolls(who hasnt?) and you reacted like i insulted your mom or your daughter... gtfoh with your emotional reactions, this happens here all the time, get used to or stay away if you cant handle it...

Comment

Rolls was in it to win it. He just didn’t win it.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    this is a boxing forum, if you dont like people talking **** about fighters go somewhere else and stop *****ing... i made a joke about rolls(who hasnt?) and you reacted like i insulted your mom or your daughter... gtfoh with your emotional reactions, this happens here all the time, get used to or stay away if you cant handle it...
                    You got exposed and now you're the victim?

This **** is hysterical. You're not joking. You were serious. You're a ****ING clown... This same **** happened when I first got on this joke of a forum listening to you ****** boys talk ****. Now you get exposed and you're a victim?

That tells me all I need to know about a b*tch like you. Take you're trolling ass to the kiddie table b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Rolls was in it to win it. He just didn’t win it.
                      Damn right he was. These clowns on this forum discrediting him are a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X