No announcement yet.

LOL at Jim Gray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    About as true as your prediction, huh, cuz?
    My prediction was " hope Breazeale wins, think Wilder will win,"

Find me a quite were I said Breazeale will win.

Impressive punch, now....will that give him.ghe confidence to step up and fight Joshua?

Comment

I could see that Jim Gray is not part of the conspiracy.
      He did the same thing with one of Leo Santa Cruz's post-fights when he asked him about Rigondeaux, whom LSC kept mentioning previously after dismantling another sparring partner.
      In exasperation, Gray offered the last word and said, "Well, tell your management team to make the fight for you."
      Of course, LSC never mentioned Rigo again in his next post fight.
      Prior to that, Dela Hoya tried to make the Rigo vs LSC, but Haymon came to the rescue and bought LSC's remaining contract with GBP at that time.

Comment

Where's James Toney at when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          How are you going to say in front of Breazeale that no one wants to see you guys (Joshua/Wilder) face the likes of Ruiz and Breazeale? Hunter was going to confront him about that but Grey quickly turned to Ortiz LOL.
          Fair play to Gray for saying what we’re all thinking

Comment

You guys are complete fools.

Jim Gray is one of the only boxing interviewers who call it like it is. He said EXACTLY what you guys are thinking but in a professional way, and you fking morons are calling him an idiot.

You should see the **** you Fking trolls/clowns say on here.

You think Jim is an idiot? You’re an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              How are you going to say in front of Breazeale that no one wants to see you guys (Joshua/Wilder) face the likes of Ruiz and Breazeale? Hunter was going to confront him about that but Grey quickly turned to Ortiz LOL.
              Amen. Well done, Jim.

Comment

Jim has always been a savage. Remember that Pete Rose interview?

Comment

Working...
                X