No announcement yet.

Loma fights just aren't interesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Stop trolling all the time. Julia you are really messing up here. Never mind, this is a troll thread.
    No I actually have a good point here. There's so much less appeal for a fight between top 130lb fighters than there is between top heavyweights.

Comment

Everyone that knows me knows I love my white fighters but I just cant connect with Loma. He is lame and overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Not at all, and that makes it even less fun to watch. I have a wrestling background and am so much bigger than them that I could easily just small them to the ground and beat the **** out of them. I couldn't do that to someone like Deontay Wilder or Canelo Alvarez.
        Of course you're an online s**t talker.

By the way, Canelo is 5'8" at best.

Comment

My main focus is on the lower weight divisions because that is where you see sweet science at its finest. On top of that, small guys always come in tip top shape unlike these fat lazy HWs.. fuk HW

I have no interest in watching these big ass talentless dudes plodding around the ring throwing one punch at a time.

Look at Morales-Barrera, Vasquez-Marquez and call them midgets. These are the kind of fighters that keeps my interest in boxing. It’s not about brawls and Knockouts, i really dont give a sht about that. Im looking out for skills and technique and the smaller divisions are all about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post

He fights at 160 and is big enough to actually knock someone out. Loma just plays patty cake until his opponent quits or he wins on points.

Comment

He's thick as fck though. He's a fine specimen built for war

Comment

He fights at 160 and is big enough to actually knock someone out. Loma just plays patty cake until his opponent quits or he wins on points.
                He'd knock you and your "wrestling background" the f**k out.

Comment

Those damn midgets...

Comment

He'd knock you and your "wrestling background" the f**k out.

Lol not a chance. I can't imagine his hardest punches would even hurt me. Not that he'd be able to even hit me before I took him down.

Comment

Patty-cake, patty-cake...

Comment

Working...
                      X